• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Today i went to a garage called freeze breeze in Blackburn Scotland.
They have managed to cut my ac pipes and blank them off and now after 3 horrendous years I finally have air con in the e52 again !!!
 
Decided to go for a full digital HUD instead of the simple reverse projection one.

Pleasantly surprised by it.

Accurate reporting, large amount of options and several different speedo styles to choose from.
16Pl9m0.jpeg
Nice, I’m getting one! Was it plug and play?
 
Nice, I’m getting one! Was it plug and play?
Yeah, just connect it to the OBD and off you go

East to change the speed to MPH in the settings.

Battery voltage is a bit erratic, but I've had the same with a previous OBD speedo.

Only thing I had to adjust was the offset for the active fuel MPG.

It was off by 10%, but easy to change.
 
Yeah, just connect it to the OBD and off you go

East to change the speed to MPH in the settings.

Battery voltage is a bit erratic, but I've had the same with a previous OBD speedo.

Only thing I had to adjust was the offset for the active fuel MPG.

It was off by 10%, but easy to change.
Getting it now! Thanks
 
Finished moving the pop top roof from the scrap Elgrand I bought to my silver one. Still have to fully tighten the hinge bolts and refit internal trim but the pop top is fitted and sealed now.
 
I undertook a huge modification today.

I’m sick of that silly clock that you can’t set, so I bought a new one to stick over it.

£6 whole British pounds delivered to my abode.

IMG_7984.jpeg
IMG_7985.jpeg
IMG_7987.jpeg

It has many functions, including a back to front date.
 
Back
Top