• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Used my black one to launch the boat yesterday.


IMG-20250531-WA0000.jpg

Picture not taken by me / us, was taken by the bloke who runs the slipway. Last time I launched here a few weeks ago he said "That looks well now, have you been polishing it?" . I said "Not since November when I polished it before putting it to bed for the winter". I think he wanted a pic to show his mates at the marina where it was when I bought it. I asked him to Whatsapp me the pic I saw him take so I could post it here.
 
Last edited:
Looks nice, but why can’t you set your clock using the offset hours function?
Intrigued by this question, what is the "offset hours" function please? series specific or all E51's?
 
Used my black one to launch the boat yesterday.


View attachment 114791

Picture not taken by me / us, was taken by the bloke who runs the slipway. Last time I launched here a few weeks ago he said "That looks well now, have you been polishing it?" . I said "Not since November when I polished it before putting it to bed for the winter". I think he wanted a pic to show his mates at the marina where it was when I bought it.
Sold my boat and bought a jet ski as the kids don't come up to the van much now
 
For the Ser3 with GPS time, there is not enough adjustment to make it show the correct UK time.
I thought that was the case, I've seen the long winded version about splicing wiring etc and restarting at 9am/pm.... Not sure I'm that bothered 😂
 
I thought that was the case, I've seen the long winded version about splicing wiring etc and restarting at 9am/pm.... Not sure I'm that bothered 😂

No. I have a magnetic phone mount that clips to a vent and just use that for the clock.
 
For the series 3 the English conversion discs allow you to set the time so you can have UK time.
 
No. I have a magnetic phone mount that clips to a vent and just use that for the clock.
Vine Place are fitting an AA/CP unit so I'm not overly concerned, it'll be a talking point for the passengers to discuss
 
Yesterday evening on the way back home from JDM Coombe I picked up the carbon engine cover that I had bought from Chris.

Can now get it and the carbon bonnet that I already have clear coated in the candy yellow tinted clearcoat that I have decided on

Bahn Brehen Engine cover1.jpg

Bahn Brehen Engine cover2.jpg

And today paid the international postage to Buyee for the eyebrows that I bought as they have now arrived at there warehouse.
 
Yesterday evening on the way back home from JDM Coombe I picked up the carbon engine cover that I had bought from Chris.

Can now get it and the carbon bonnet that I already have clear coated in the candy yellow tinted clearcoat that I have decided on

View attachment 114837

View attachment 114838

And today paid the international postage to Buyee for the eyebrows that I bought as they have now arrived at there warehouse.
That's wicked. Love it Kev 😍
 
Back
Top