• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

This is what Ellie looks like now. It will look a whole lot different next week after the magician aka @Winchester has fitted the Nismo body kit, which if you remember is necessary for safety reasons, should the current Mrs Craig ask. I had a lovely drive to Brighton to drop my old wheels off and then a couple of hours heading west to Aleresford. We do live in a lovely country, don’t we?

View attachment 114613View attachment 114614View attachment 114615View attachment 114616
Those CarZoo number plates have to go Jim
 
Those CarZoo number plates have to go Jim
I know mate, the bloody log book still hasn’t arrived so I’ll have to chase that first. They’re also called the car warehouse, I dunno why they thought zoo sounded better?
 
Last edited:
I 'fixed' the camera by putting the original unit back in.

Qj7hqLIm.jpg


Now to sort the water stains on the glass

ERPDLgtm.jpg


They are very stubborn and I have found that Glaco cleaner and 0000 wire wool works but still requires a lot of effort.
I read that Barkeepers friend is also good.
 
I 'fixed' the camera by putting the original unit back in.

Qj7hqLIm.jpg


Now to sort the water stains on the glass

ERPDLgtm.jpg


They are very stubborn and I have found that Glaco cleaner and 0000 wire wool works but still requires a lot of effort.
I read that Barkeepers friend is also good.
Barkeepers friend wouldn’t touch mine ( they were bad), in the end I went for the D.A and fine cutting compound, took just minutes, then cleaned them
 
Well me and my girl just strolled back from Cornwall after three weeks in the sun shine. Got a great tan but Ellie looks like a fly slaughter house on the front and sides. Oh well I get the sponge out and wax, ready for next journey in a couple of weeks. Still living the dream
 
Well me and my girl just strolled back from Cornwall after three weeks in the sun shine. Got a great tan but Ellie looks like a fly slaughter house on the front and sides. Oh well I get the sponge out and wax, ready for next journey in a couple of weeks. Still living the dream
From your profile picture I thought you had encountered bears in Cornwall! I now see it’s a lovely big dog with the ears clipped off by the circular crop. 🤭
 
Decided to go for a full digital HUD instead of the simple reverse projection one.

Pleasantly surprised by it.

Accurate reporting, large amount of options and several different speedo styles to choose from.
16Pl9m0.jpeg
 
Decided to go for a full digital HUD instead of the simple reverse projection one.

Pleasantly surprised by it.

Accurate reporting, large amount of options and several different speedo styles to choose from.
16Pl9m0.jpeg
And it levitates too...can't whack it
 
Decided to go for a full digital HUD instead of the simple reverse projection one.

Pleasantly surprised by it.

Accurate reporting, large amount of options and several different speedo styles to choose from.
16Pl9m0.jpeg
Where did you buy it?
 
Back
Top