• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Hugged it, then drove to Halfords to look at double din units. Not sure any can be connected to the original screen though .. more research, unless anyone can suggest a decent stereo unit with wifi connection for phones and google maps that will display on upper original unit? NE51 series 1.
Spent way too long trying to get a pre installed pure go unit to work, thought it might be useful for phone use before having a stereo installed. Can’t get them the two parts to connect though - but tomorrow is another day!
 
Hugged it, then drove to Halfords to look at double din units. Not sure any can be connected to the original screen though .. more research, unless anyone can suggest a decent stereo unit with wifi connection for phones and google maps that will display on upper original unit? NE51 series 1.
Spent way too long trying to get a pre installed pure go unit to work, thought it might be useful for phone use before having a stereo installed. Can’t get them the two parts to connect though - but tomorrow is another day!
I have a Double Din Stereo Fascia, with an old Pumpkin headunit (android headunit), that has RCA output and is connected to my E51 screen. My phone connects to the Bluetooth on startup and a macro I setup on my phone then automatically enables the phones hotspot. The headunit then connects to the hotspot.. so I'm connected via Bluetooth for calls, but also have WiFi for Spotify, YouTube and Google maps etc etc on the headunit. I use this setup daily for my job.
 
£3 for a month or £12 for the year

Could eat considerably into that student allowance!!
£12 is nearly $30 NZD - That's over 10% of all of the liquid cash I have. Buying a premium memership could literally cause me to go hungry for a couple of days.

But it'd probably be worth it for the forum cred
 
Was actually yesterday but managed to remove all the middle seats with the runners still attached and then got my wife's Permobil M5 wheelchair in through the side door using some ramps! Cannot believe it fits, yet another awesome result from the Elgrand these vehicles are just so versatile! Pictures to follow!
 
Had a very very tiny bump the other day, thank goodness the only damage seems to be that I’ve popped out one of the plastic push pins that holds on the rear bumper trim.

IMG_1549 Large.jpegIMG_1550 Large.jpegIMG_1551 Large.jpeg

Does anyone know what type of push pins these are? I was going to just buy one of those assorted retainer clip kits you can get on Amazon but I don’t want to spend £12 and find out none of them fit, in case there is a specific Elgrand one.

Many thanks in advance :)
 
Today I took my Elgrand to stage six of the Tour de France. I tried my best to get it on telly but they put the adverts on when the cameras passed our location.

IMG_20250710_134049182_HDR.jpg

IMG_20250710_133857984_MP.jpg
 
Had a very very tiny bump the other day, thank goodness the only damage seems to be that I’ve popped out one of the plastic push pins that holds on the rear bumper trim.

View attachment 115828View attachment 115829View attachment 115830

Does anyone know what type of push pins these are? I was going to just buy one of those assorted retainer clip kits you can get on Amazon but I don’t want to spend £12 and find out none of them fit, in case there is a specific Elgrand one.

Many thanks in advance
I’ve got a bag of them. PM your address and I’ll send you a load.
 
Received my Brembo brake pads front and rear.
Noticed on the front pads box lists Elgrand 04-10 and mines a 2002. I will ignore this as they are all the same brake pads throughout the years as the product numbers are correct.
 
You can have one too for $242! 😄

1752181398841.png


 
Last edited:
Was actually yesterday but managed to remove all the middle seats with the runners still attached and then got my wife's Permobil M5 wheelchair in through the side door using some ramps! Cannot believe it fits, yet another awesome result from the Elgrand these vehicles are just so versatile! Pictures to follow!

IMG_9838.jpgIMG_9839.jpg

Some work to do to the flooring and Miami's area but this will be a temporary solution till my wife gets her official disability bus!
Still cannot believe her chair fits! lol
 
Yesterday actually.

My 18 year old lad is away with his mates in Wales for the week. Some drive but wasn't keen on him being driven 3 hrs by someone who's only passed his test 1 month ago.

One of his mate's Mum and my missus put their feet down so one parent took and I was designated to pick them up.

They had to be off the site for 10 am, so I had a brainwave and came the day before and found a campsite with a lake on site.

Talked myself out of it umpteen times but probably had one of my best ever fishing days!!

Finished off with Chicken n Black Bean Sauce for one and some lager chilled from the onboard fridge!
🍺🍺
1000017050.jpg1000017057.jpg1000017058.jpg1000017060.jpg1000017064.jpg1000017070.jpg
 
Back
Top