• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Wasn't me @Up&Dn I very rarely use the M6 if I can help it. Must have a doppelganger haha
 
Let us know how it sprays and compares to Lanoguard
Exactly same dispensing spray method, looks identical to me, guess a winter will tell but to be fair it's still bloody good underneath following last summers lanoguarding slog
 
Wasn't me @Up&Dn I very rarely use the M6 if I can help it. Must have a doppelganger haha
Must admit I couldn't make out your Private Reg but I definitely saw a small badge lower right hand side of the grill which was all black.

Sure it wasn't you...good looking bastard driving it!!🤣🤣
 
I had the charge the battery up today as it was completely dead this morning. I took something out of the back in the week and it had charge then so not sure if I left something on or a door not properly closed.
 
Been doing a lot of staring at the van today.

I've had some lovely metal pipes from @Elementian delivered a couple of weeks ago, I've sized the job up, looks simple enough, if anything, now I want the whole exhaust replacing.

Second, I installed a swivel base for the front passenger chair, it's crap, the chair is too high, has play in it and isn't even easy to use! I had to cut metal out to get it in so now I'm on the search you the minimum amount of bits I need to return back to normal
 
I was at the Owl in hawnby just round the corner, a couple of weeks ago for a wedding party. Lovely part of the world. If you go to the Owl tell Sam I say hi 👍

Camping at High Paradise Farm on the North Yorkshire Moors.
Very hot
View attachment 115864
 
Just checked front pads before trip next week and they have around 3-4mm left so I think they should be changed! Pretty sure the rears will need doing as well!
Can someone tell me quickly where the squeal marker should go I always get confused which side of the disc they should go and I guess it should be at the top of the pad! Please any help appreciated I need to do them very fast like tonight!
 
Got around to fixing the rear bumper today after I reversed into someone’s car last year! I did fess up and pay for their repair! having had the same corner repaired by a body shop 2 years ago at £500 I thought I’d do it myself this time. Managed to refit the clips and 10mm bolts to get it back in place before sorting the cracks and repainting. Plastic weld, fill, sand, prime and paint 2k. Just need lawyer to harden and can polish it up.
IMG_6087.jpegIMG_6089.jpegIMG_6092.jpegIMG_6093.jpeg
img_6097-jpeg.115873
IMG_6103.jpegIMG_6104.jpegIMG_6105.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6097.jpeg
    IMG_6097.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 108
Nice! I bought a plastic weld/repair kit to fix a broken Miele vacuum hose (have you seen how much they are!!!?)
Really impressive kit.
First time I’ve used plastic welder, I’m now looking for things around the house to fix🤣
 
Back
Top