• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Replaced both door mirror assy's on my S1 for the replacements, which came from the same colour van, and I think I now have heated mirrors too.
Discovered on removal of the old ones, that on the S1, and maybe later ones, the folding mech is held to the mirror case with 3 screws, all of which were loose on my old one, and slightly loose on the replacement. very easy to get at with assy loose from door, and I could have tightened my originals if I had known, but was not going to touch them without a spare.
Also now have a pair of non heated mirrors if needed too.
 
Why not mate , they do advertise fitting
You see how lazy I am Dave, couldn't be arsed reading through their website properly. Everybody needs a @Highway Dave in their life, they do all the hard shite for you like reading, googling etc 🤣 👍❤️
 
Today ?

Nothing......

Still in bed browsing Apple news, here, watchuseek and Xhamster.

Sort of in that order.

I will be thinking of getting up shortly and then i will be driving my Van to deliver my Works of Art, if it behaves itself i may treat it to a Bubbles Hand Wash on the way home.

Hopefully they will have a new guy doing the door and tailgate jams.....so i can have a sneaky chuckle when he opens the tailgate and gets a swift uppercut, those uprated gas shocks are worth their weight in Gold.
 
Added a camera mount to the roof of my camper to support an iPad. Also added USB-C power to it.
Bolts straight into a cross member, just behind the interior light, and held with a 1/4" nut.

Been struggling for two days trying to insert images. Just get an error message
 
I put some letters back on the rear reflector.

3d Carbon effect. I should have double spaced them.
PSX-20250718-160615.jpg
 
Taken daisey to the fishing lake for the weekend , using her as a fishing shack as the weather looks crap as of tomorrow… having all the trans fluids replaced next week as I’m taking daisey to France for a weeks fishing next month ..
 
Fitted "sheepskin" seat covers. Not done a journey on them yet but will tomorrow. Even with my freezing cold repaired AC we don't like sitting in leather seats and I think these will be lovely and comfy.
I put sheepskin in quotes because the jury is out on whether they are a skin or wool on a backing and I am not going to cut them apart to see. Nicely made and fit ok. At those price point I'm happy.PXL_20250718_135359613.jpg
 
Back
Top