• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Just been into a Sainsbury's and picked up something for the Ellie. A fu*king dent in the side! I always park away from anyone but when I get back there is a little red car beside it and a dent. I know there's little I can do about it, I'm just ranting.
 
Nope. Might be an old lady who would be upset, might be a fu*kwit who wants a fight, who knows. Even if I pursued it, if it went through their insurance it will cost me more at next renewal and there are other marks on the car already, how much £ do you want to spend on cosmetics on a 15 year old car? I’ll have to live with it until someone runs into the back of me and I’ll get all of the defects done at same time.
 
Nope. Might be an old lady who would be upset, might be a fu*kwit who wants a fight, who knows. Even if I pursued it, if it went through their insurance it will cost me more at next renewal and there are other marks on the car already, how much £ do you want to spend on cosmetics on a 15 year old car? I’ll have to live with it until someone runs into the back of me and I’ll get all of the defects done at same time.
You could ask whether the car park cameras captured you getting hit for their reg? My pettiness knows no bounds, so I'd be looking for revenge until I forget or I'm satisfied they're inconvenienced enough 😂
 
Just been into a Sainsbury's and picked up something for the Ellie. A fu*king dent in the side! I always park away from anyone but when I get back there is a little red car beside it and a dent. I know there's little I can do about it, I'm just ranting.
Dent master are amazing - they will come to you and you can supervise from the comfort of your caravan.

Usually £80 a ding.
 
Finally got round to fitting front/rear dashcam. Didn't want to spend megabucks so took a punt on one of these:

Fitted one a few weeks ago to wife's Ibiza as a test run, to see if they're any good. Took a couple of hours to do a tidy job (she wouldn't be happy with trailing wires everywhere!).

Having done it once, how long would it take on the supervan? About 4 & 1/2 hrs!! Mainly the running of cable to rear camera inside headlining, & through the tailgate panelling..

Well worth the £60 imo. Bought a generic USB-C hardwire kit & fuse taps (<£10) as need the cigarette lighter socket for the Bluetooth FM transmitter.

Now I've praised them they'll probably both pack up next week...
 
Back
Top