• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

So true, I remember when I first started driving fighting with the steering wheel the first time the backend of my Cortina broke free. After that I made sure I would not loose the backend again. Over the years I have been on a number of skid pans to keep the skid control fresh, and it's great fun.
Before the Elgrand incident, a Ford Sierra in the mid-eighties was the last time I was sideways on a roundabout. Funny thing is the only cars I ever lost full control of were FWD. They don't respond as well as RWD to a "dab of oppo" 🤣

I was really surprised when I went food shopping earlier today that prices were more than they were last week.

I never would have expected that to happen.
I think we all have to do a bit of price comparison with our shopping. Although stores have their special offers that look good value, they know that when you are there, you will buy other things you want that are not on offer, these other items are more expensive than you can buy elsewhere. It's a minefield! 🤔

I was really surprised when I went food shopping earlier today that prices were more than they were last week.

I never would have expected that to happen.
I wouldn’t know, I’m just the driver and baggage handler.

My local Asda know my wife by her first name but have no idea who I am lol
Mind you, they know my next door neighbour so well they even have her picture on the wall in reception, so they can’t be all bad ?

Dose not want to be shamed by Elgrands parking near him
View attachment 100408
Looking at how the other vehicle behind it is parked, it probably won't fit in the space properly. My comment doesn't mean I agree with how they have parked. :rolleyes:

Classic dryrobe w@nker parking.
DryRobes are very popular around here, I thought they were for when surfers, kayakers and other water sporters get out wet and freezing - so warm up and get dry with a DryRobe.

Buy no, they are popular with dog walkers, Very delivery guy, Just Eat delivery, standing on street corners and even a couple drinking at the bar with a matching camouflage ensemble.

Maybe they want to look sporty….

DryRobes are very popular around here, I thought they were for when surfers, kayakers and other water sporters get out wet and freezing - so warm up and get dry with a DryRobe.

Buy no, they are popular with dog walkers, Very delivery guy, Just Eat delivery, standing on street corners and even a couple drinking at the bar with a matching camouflage ensemble.

Maybe they want to look sporty….
We used to call them coats, but I always bought ones that fitted just me not the whole family at once….

Freaky! Pulled into the reception at a campsite in Chertsey right behind a silver Elgrand. What are the chances? Haven't said hello yet, but if you read this I was in the French registered motorhome behind you, so expect to be accosted.

Here's a general rant thread... let all of that pent up anger out!

Go!
What really pisses me off is no height adjustment on the driver seat and no seat warmers. I'm Saab spoiled I guess.

Back