• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

Not heard a thing from Castle Combe so was relying on this thread for attendees Not sure how I missed @Phil1880 so sorry for that.
You should get emails as soon as someone booked through the club code? That’s how it’s suppose to work.. 🤷‍♀️

I think it all went to pot after the numerous cancellations and rescheduling.

Thank you for all your hard work so far. The admin do an amazing job organising club stands

Just booked my tickets and looking forward to the day 👍

Thank you for all your hard work so far. The admin do an amazing job organising club stands

Just booked my tickets and looking forward to the day 👍
Thank you :) got you on the list.

I seem to be missing from the list after I re-booked the other day

Woohoo Hotel booked for the Friday night and club ticket bought!!! Let's do this 🚙 beep beep all aboard for Castlecombe

Fuckkkk yesss!!! 😍 we’re staying in hotel bet it’s not the same one though 😬😂
Ooh which one? We've booked the Premier Inn at Chippenham. Can’t go wrong at £40 for 2 adults and 2 kids

Hi all, this meet looks very appealing! Are there any spaces left please as it was planned a good while ago so understandable if none left now.
Cheers 👍

Hi all, this meet looks very appealing! Are there any spaces left please as it was planned a good while ago so understandable if none left now.
Cheers 👍
Yess we still have spaces left I’ve managed to increase the plot size :)

Yess we still have spaces left I’ve managed to increase the plot size :)
That's good news. I'll book up! Always wanted to see Castle Combe so an ideal opportunity. Will be great to meet all you other owners too! Fab! 👍

Hi @Lisa-Marie, I'm booked in with a club ticket, please could you add me to the list :)

My first ever club meet (and first JDM car show tbh) so slightly apprehensive, very excited and looking forward to meeting you all 🤘:grinning:
All Booked and looking forward to it! 👍
Got you both thank you :) getting exciting now :)

Back