• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

i do know that the ones that have booked for the original date of june will be informed nearer the time to honor their tickets

I'm all booked in with Castle Coombe with my ticket from last year and for the rearranged date in June this year but have heard nothing directly from them about when I will get a ticket for October.

They have sent me a ticket for June by e-mail back at the beginning of March and I would assume that if they don't send me another I would be able to use this.

Really looking forward to it and hoping that I can get a bit more work done on my van and at least finish the camper conversion.

I'm all booked in with Castle Coombe with my ticket from last year and for the rearranged date in June this year but have heard nothing directly from them about when I will get a ticket for October.

They have sent me a ticket for June by e-mail back at the beginning of March and I would assume that if they don't send me another I would be able to use this.

Really looking forward to it and hoping that I can get a bit more work done on my van and at least finish the camper conversion.
I’d give them a quick phone call just to make sure that’s what will be happening.. don’t want it to get closer to the time an they still haven’t sent you a ticket.

I’d give them a quick phone call just to make sure that’s what will be happening.. don’t want it to get closer to the time an they still haven’t sent you a ticket.
Good idea but rather than phone I have e-mailed them as I thought that it would be be better to have their response in writing just in case. Don't want to turn up and they won't let me in.

Good idea but rather than phone I have e-mailed them as I thought that it would be be better to have their response in writing just in case. Don't want to turn up and they won't let me in.
Yeah that’s good let me know what they say :)

Yeah that’s good let me know what they say :)

Just had a reply from Castle Combe to the e-mail that I sent them so looks like all ok :cool::cool:

Hi, Your order: ID 20093994 will you be sending me a new ticket for the revised date in October or will the June ticket still be valid.

Regards Kevin

Wed, 25 Aug at 12:16

New tickets will be issued two weeks before the event

Emma Strawford, Track Day & Media Administrator
Castle Combe Circuit
DD – 01249 784156
http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/

:cool:

I have just edited the first original post to show how to book an who is coming all in one post :)

we only currently have 1 spot left I am waiting on an email to see if we can increase the size then I will be sending out a notification for this show to try an gauge more interest :)

I have just edited the first original post to show how to book an who is coming all in one post :)

we only currently have 1 spot left I am waiting on an email to see if we can increase the size then I will be sending out a notification for this show to try an gauge more interest :)
I still have my ticket from last year, i'll find out what's happening with it and will take the last place hopefully

I still have my ticket from last year, i'll find out what's happening with it and will take the last place hopefully
We still had our ticket from the original one just after covid hit.. an we phoned them an got a voucher code to use against booking this time :)

if it was this year you booked for the original June date that obviously got pushed to October then tickets will be sent out to you 2 weeks prior to the event :)

I emailed them yesterday and got a reply this morning.
They couldn't find me on their list, but could see I've paid, so I re applied for the ticket with the code they sent me and its all gone through.
Now it just relax and wait for the ticket to arrive 😁

God damn it.... you lot all playing out again and I can't make it 😭😭😭 or can I 🤔 In reality no i can't, but if you get more club spaces, I will raise the question at home and see what can be done.
Can I class it as my 15 year olds bday present 🤣

God damn it.... you lot all playing out again and I can't make it 😭😭😭 or can I 🤔 In reality no i can't, but if you get more club spaces, I will raise the question at home and see what can be done.
Can I class it as my 15 year olds bday present 🤣
I’m sure he will enjoy it 😂
🤞 we can increase it

I used my ticket from last year to book again for the cancelled show in June and Castle Combe have told me that they will send new tickets for the October show

I posted on 2nd June that I had booked , but I just noticed I am not on the list at the start of the Thread?

I posted on 2nd June that I had booked , but I just noticed I am not on the list at the start of the Thread?
@Lisa-Marie has taken over the organisation here so I'm sure she will update the list.

For anyone who hasn't booked and wants to go post 36 of this thread covers the process. So far we have

@Breadman23
@Bob Edwards
@kfgas
@Winchester
@Gibzy
@Hayleyxchaos
@Monobob
@Himiko
@Lisa-Marie
@Elementian

With interest from

@DMC
@Getsome460

@Stempy this is the list I went off…
Can you forward me the emails you have had with the people that have booked as you registered you should be getting the emails? so i can double check the list as well then :)

so will add @Phil1880 on now..

Not heard a thing from Castle Combe so was relying on this thread for attendees Not sure how I missed @Phil1880 so sorry for that.
@Stempy this is the list I went off…
Can you forward me the emails you have had with the people that have booked as you registered you should be getting the emails? so i can double check the list as well then :)

so will add @Phil1880 on now..

Back