- Messages
- 1,106
- Reaction score
- 3,682
- Points
- 333
- Location
- Somerset
- First Name
- Kevin
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- South West
Just won these eyebrows on Buyee.
Only ones I have seen for sale specifically for a Series 1 and look to be in good condition and may even be unused as the double sided tape on the backs looks as though it has never been used and good enough to go straight on and even in KH3 which is the paint code of my Elgrand.
Separate eyebrows for both the upper and lower parts of the S1 lights
Probably paid a bit more than was sensible but worried that I might never see them up for sale again.

This is just one side, top and bottom parts of light.

Only ones I have seen for sale specifically for a Series 1 and look to be in good condition and may even be unused as the double sided tape on the backs looks as though it has never been used and good enough to go straight on and even in KH3 which is the paint code of my Elgrand.
Separate eyebrows for both the upper and lower parts of the S1 lights
Probably paid a bit more than was sensible but worried that I might never see them up for sale again.

This is just one side, top and bottom parts of light.



