Yesterday put rear cats back on for MOT.
Today got her back, yip pass, all good.
It did fail at first with a major defect, yes wait for it
Anit roll bar linkage ball dust cover no longer prevents the ingress of dirt offside front.
So in short the rubber cover had perished, I did look a week or so and it seemed fine then.
But just by luck I had a spare in the rear pocket, so to save hassle, just told them, one in the boot just chuck it on, they agreed, so picked it up new MOT no advisories, great.
The bill to fit a drop link, which was a major defect ( come on should be at best an advisory, surly)
£70 + MOT + vat
£134
I'm feeling really sorry for people that don't do their own and rely on garages to do the work.
I must have saved millions through the years.
But where did it go
Fuel