It's a bugger when someone thrashes your Bugatti... but I wouldn't know.... if you ask him nicely apparently he will thrash your Bugatti![]()
That makes perfect sense to me, it’s exactly how I wired my fog lights.where do i start and where does the blue wire go View attachment 109032View attachment 109033
Looks like someone has thrown a spanner into the works.where do i start and where does the blue wire go View attachment 109032View attachment 109033
I bet you it’s a 10mm.Looks like someone has thrown a spanner into the works.
I'll be visiting at the end of November.13mm spanner i got no 10mm who knew there was so much wire for 6 switches and yes there is a blue spliced to a red and some switches have a negative feed and some have a live feed i think i need a bigger fire extinguisher or a @lastempy![]()
Bring back hanging......the cars were stationary too, disgraceful behaviour.Well, just went passed the temporary traffic lights with the dog, as discussed the other day. Of the seven waiting cars EVERY ONE of the 'drivers' on their phones, lighting up the cabin like close encounters. Including a 'mother' happily on her phone with a her baby in a bolster seat and youngsters in the back.
I know. But 6 points and £200 fine (as in the law), plus ~ 50% insurance premium increase would be good for a start. And what a 'mother' eh?Bring back hanging......the cars were stationary too, disgraceful behaviour.
What "grips my shit" is people crossing the road with pushchairs and prams while looking at their phones, not just drivers who are knobheads.......Well, just went passed the temporary traffic lights with the dog, as discussed the other day. Of the seven waiting cars EVERY ONE of the 'drivers' on their phones, lighting up the cabin like close encounters. Including a 'mother' happily on her phone with a her baby in a bolster seat and youngsters in the back.
I know, total addictionWhat "grips my shit" is people crossing the road with pushchairs and prams while looking at their phones, not just drivers who are knobheads.......
If you have a manual box , and I guess a replacement trans is cheaper than an engineWay to stop a run away diesel is put it in top gear and bring it to a stop with the brakes.
Aye, if you're brave enough and have time to block the tubby inlet pipeI was told to stuff a rag in the air box inlet pipe, (starve it of oxygen) but I ain’t going anywhere near a runaway diesel, other than running away.
Yes it'd have to be a manual box, it wouldn't damage the manual box though... I meant dip the clutch, put it in 5th gear and let the clutch out. You could do that while parked up or driving, in both cases apply the foot brake to prevent the car from moving to stall the engine. Ahh you might mean you could damage an automatic gearbox by overheating it?If you have a manual box , and I guess a replacement trans is cheaper than an engine

Talking of runaway diesels.....
I was about 40 miles from home when i stopped for fuel in my Delica, I turned off the ignition and the engine carried on running.
I had the keys in my hand whilst looking under the bonnet feeling slightly bemused.
I thought of many options including some stupid ones, like reversing it up to a wall and stalling it....an automatic.
Any who i decided to drive it home and if it ran out of fuel i wouldn't have to force stop the engine.
I got home and it was still running.....
I got a 10 mm spanner and took the bleed valve bolt out of the fuel filter primer housing and eventually the engine spluttered to a stop through fuel starvation and sucking air into the pump.
The reason it did this in the first place was a failed fuel stop solenoid on the diesel pump, the rubber stopper on the end of the solenoid had disintegrated leaving the pump feed hole permanently open.
This was a very strange feeling having your van running whilst you have the keys in your hand and no obvious way of turning it off.
This was the culprit----
View attachment 109152
Well, just went passed the temporary traffic lights with the dog, as discussed the other day. Of the seven waiting cars EVERY ONE of the 'drivers' on their phones, lighting up the cabin like close encounters. Including a 'mother' happily on her phone with a her baby in a bolster seat and youngsters in the back.
Bring back hanging......the cars were stationary too, disgraceful behaviour.
Sarcasm lost?I know. But 6 points and £200 fine (as in the law), plus ~ 50% insurance premium increase would be good for a start. And what a 'mother' eh?