• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Attachments

• 20240421_184459.jpg
    20240421_184459.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240421_184452.jpg
    20240421_184452.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240421_184443.jpg
    20240421_184443.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 14
Be easier to find rocking horse doo doo , unless you change to red lol
I know Matt @AceImports had the corner lights but can’t remember if he had the central bar or not
Will keep a look out

Yep i've got a pair of the rear corner lights but no central bar unfortunately.

The biggest problem @LeStempy is the fact that the S1 apears to have both brake & tail lights in the light bar, the S2 only has tail lights. S1 to S2 is less of an issue apart from the fact I cannot get my tail lights in the recessed sockets on the bar. Bit of hacking about to do o_O
I thank you all for your input and interest in this quest best regards to all ...dave ...ps please keep a eye open

I think they do fit (others may know different) but you also need s2 bottom cluster light surrounds to go with S2 lights.
I do have a pair of these also.
Minimal wiring differences
You would also need lower cluster surrounds for s2 clusters

You would also need lower cluster surrounds for s2 clusters
I made up a S1 to S2 conversion loom for a member here. You don't necessarily have to use the lamps for their original intended purpose as long as you have a pair of brake lights, one on each corner.

Back