• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

View attachment 100675
A productive weekend on the old girl. On top of the other jobs mentioned before, today I did a bit of fettling on my coilovers. Happy with how she's sitting now. A few pics as the sun started dipping off.

I'm liking your stripe šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Mulling over with the Mrs about getting a Campal. She's in, no need to convince her. The Elgrand's 'flat' seats are okay with pillows and a matress topper, but going forward I reckon a flat bed is needed, plus this and that to store stuff.

Narrow it down to
a) The Vacation

b) The Simply Campal, but adding the options of an extra draw and extra draw with the 12L bottle/tap.

Difference is Ā£500

Wondered if you can fit the smaller (Tetford 345) porta potti in there somewhere.

They seem to have A* customer service in fairness.
My Campal was constructed so there was room for a portapotty between the two drawers. It's currently up for sale but you'll have to come and get it, you can use the money you'll save to pay for the holiday :p

My Campal was constructed so there was room for a portapotty between the two drawers. It's currently up for sale but you'll have to come and get it, you can use the money you'll save to pay for the holiday :p
Surely nobody buys a used PortaPotty.

Annoying your in France. You could've took the back sets out too for me lol

Tried to get rid of the "Tokyo haze". Can't compare to new, but still "lite bƤttre".

C7p6CQTl.jpg

oduiNE0l.jpg

zi0bdIal.jpg

Have a nice start to the new week, folks!

@Mitch1 thanks, that's the conclusion I came to this morning over a coffee. :)
Good morning all!
This is my first post here.
I got my Elgrand mid Feb and have just returned from its first real expedition - a week's round trip to Cornwall and back. I did 360 miles last Monday and again on Saturday - she drove like a dream - so smooth and comfortable and elegant. I love my Elgrand that I call 'Melsie'. Fuel consumption was better than I was expecting - about Ā£85 for the long trips. Looking forward to next trip!
Bill

Good morning all!
This is my first post here.
I got my Elgrand mid Feb and have just returned from its first real expedition - a week's round trip to Cornwall and back. I did 360 miles last Monday and again on Saturday - she drove like a dream - so smooth and comfortable and elegant. I love my Elgrand that I call 'Melsie'. Fuel consumption was better than I was expecting - about Ā£85 for the long trips. Looking forward to next trip!
Bill
Good morning Bill and welcome! They are great machines for long distance driving, I cant wait to take my family to Disneyland Paris in mine in august

Wow! What a difference! What did you use?
Bill
Hope it will last a couple of years.. šŸ˜„
  1. Wet sanding with lots of soapy water and P800 - P1000 - P1500 - P2000 - P3000.
  2. Rinse + IPA cleaning.
  3. Wool pad + Meguiar's 105.
  4. IPA cleaning.
  5. Wool pad + Meguiar's 205.
  6. IPA cleaning.
  7. Gyeon QĀ² Trim ceramic coating.

Hope it will last a couple of years.. šŸ˜„
  1. Wet sanding with lots of soapy water and P800 - P1000 - P1500 - P2000 - P3000.
  2. Rinse + IPA cleaning.
  3. Wool pad + Meguiar's 105.
  4. IPA cleaning.
  5. Wool pad + Meguiar's 205.
  6. IPA cleaning.
  7. Gyeon QĀ² Trim ceramic coating.
I seem to have left a few steps out.

Changed engine oil, swapped wheels around went for a test drive and the main swivelling screen went blank and rebooted. Second time this has happened in 2.5 years. Donā€™t know if it is a ā€œthingā€ or a loose connection but was on a smooth road.

Changed engine oil, swapped wheels around went for a test drive and the main swivelling screen went blank and rebooted. Second time this has happened in 2.5 years. Donā€™t know if it is a ā€œthingā€ or a loose connection but was on a smooth road.
Did just the screen reboot or the system? Did screen go black then come back on, or did it go black then the Nissan logo appeared?

Went black then Nissan logo appears, then everything seems normal after that.

Back