• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

If you don't get them rather than miss the meet and the club not getting their grub I could meet up with my nearest member going on Friday and donate my ticket.

Hi folks, what sort of time will people be arriving? What's the deal on the food and beer, is it all just cash? Or do I bring my own food and beer? Is there anything else I can bring to help the club? (can't wait for the answers to that one :joy:) Thanks for helping the newbie...

Hi folks, what sort of time will people be arriving? What's the deal on the food and beer, is it all just cash? Or do I bring my own food and beer? Is there anything else I can bring to help the club? (can't wait for the answers to that one :joy:) Thanks for helping the newbie...
No glass allowed
Cliff is the food man he has more than enough I just donate to tip jar ready for the next show il be there between 8 and 9 am can pay onsite with cash and card

Hi folks, what sort of time will people be arriving? What's the deal on the food and beer, is it all just cash? Or do I bring my own food and beer? Is there anything else I can bring to help the club? (can't wait for the answers to that one :joy:

I don't charge for food and there will be plenty for all, there's a tip jar if you want to make a donation towards the food, it all goes towards the next one 👍

I don't charge for food and there will be plenty for all, there's a tip jar if you want to make a donation towards the food, it all goes towards the next one 👍
That's fantastic. So will gladly give you my ticket if you need it but will miss the food.

That's fantastic. So will gladly give you my ticket if you need it but will miss the food.
If need be I'm sure we can sweet talk donna at santapod and say lost in post
Is it worth me grabbing as many empty 25l drums as I can carry to use for weights for gazeebos

If need be I'm sure we can sweet talk donna at santapod and say lost in post

Is it worth me grabbing as many empty 25l drums as I can carry to use for weights for gazeebos
Might be worth it mate, to hold them down, think there will only be the one big one u have and I have a small pop up one I'll bring for shelter in case

Might be worth it mate, to hold them down, think there will only be the one big one u have and I have a small pop up one I'll bring for shelter in case
Have we not got the Welsh 1 coming across as weather's not looking great

If I am the only one from the North East coming then I will try and get there for 10-10.30 ish

For anybody interested me and snoopy will be leaving lymm at 5 am ish steady 60mph cruise

Back