• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Modified Nationals '24 28-30 June

I've gotta do this one, it's the type of long weekend meet I've been wanting to do everything since I joined this club, I've had so many great times with you all and am so looking forward to this one and catching up with some old and new friends.

So I will be bringing cooking facilities that I'm happy for all to use, gas and electric griddles, gas stove etc. I'll also bring lots of homemade burgers, sausages pulled pork and some other goodies too. I'll also bring plenty of bacon and eggs for breakfast rolls/cobs,
It won't be as elaborate as previous meets as I just don't have enough energy at the moment, but I still have the enthusiasm.

I'm not gonna go as far as doing lunch this time as due to recent ill health I need to take it easy and really just enjoy everything that's going on but I'm sure breakfast will keep you going as well as the many food wagons onsite.

I'll bring a hot water urn but it really is for hand washing and cleaning etc, so would still be great if U bring Ur own kettles etc, I am quite partial to a latte with an extra shot of whatever 😉

Can't wait for this one see U all there

I've gotta do this one, it's the type of long weekend meet I've been wanting to do everything since I joined this club, I've had so many great times with you all and am so looking forward to this one and catching up with some old and new friends.

So I will be bringing cooking facilities that I'm happy for all to use, gas and electric griddles, gas stove etc. I'll also bring lots of homemade burgers, sausages pulled pork and some other goodies too. I'll also bring plenty of bacon and eggs for breakfast rolls/cobs,
It won't be as elaborate as previous meets as I just don't have enough energy at the moment, but I still have the enthusiasm.

I'm not gonna go as far as doing lunch this time as due to recent ill health I need to take it easy and really just enjoy everything that's going on but I'm sure breakfast will keep you going as well as the many food wagons onsite.

I'll bring a hot water urn but it really is for hand washing and cleaning etc, so would still be great if U bring Ur own kettles etc, I am quite partial to a latte with an extra shot of whatever 😉

Can't wait for this one see U all there
Good to see you back, enjoy your weekend

How old is your daughter? 13.and under go free...

157518351_modnats_first_floor_first_design_20240517_649d0d.jpg

Having a play around with the layout of the plot...

Elgrands with awnings situated around the outside of the pitch. I've estimated a 4x4m size for the awnings.

Club marquee will be top central and elgrands without marquee squeezed in where possible :)

Beer pool and social area in front of the marquee...

Can I have an idea please as to who fancies displaying their vehicle on the clubstand on Saturday and Sunday?

It will involve moving your Elgrand from the camping area to the showground on each day and you have to be parked up by 9am!

At the end of each show day, 5pm, vehicles will be allowed back to the camping area.

There is no vehicle movement inside these hours...

Personally, I'm thinking of just leaving mine in the camping area and just enjoying the other cars at the show :)

So, who wants to display their Elgrand?

1. Winchester E51
2. Reverend RobP E50
3. Dognero E51
4. WendyP E51
5. SteveG E51
6. Stu-art E50
7. Madfish E50 (if I make it up in time :) )

Last edited:
Can I have an idea please as to who fancies displaying their vehicle on the clubstand on Saturday and Sunday?

It will involve moving your Elgrand from the camping area to the showground on each day and you have to be parked up by 9am!

At the end of each show day, 5pm, vehicles will be allowed back to the camping area.

There is no vehicle movement inside these hours...

Personally, I'm thinking of just leaving mine in the camping area and just enjoying the other cars at the show :)

So, who wants to display their Elgrand?

Mark, your E50 should be going to the stand, I know we are there to have a good time and enjoy the other cars, but also, having the Elgrands on the stand brings them to the attention of potential future enthusiasts… which will keep the club going 👍
Yours is so stylishly modded too, and E50’s are a rare sight now, it would be a real shame not to show it.
I’ll be bringing a slightly modded E51, put me down for a Stand place 😎
But I think all Elgrands going, modded or standard or campers, should be loud and proud on the stand 😀

I'm thinking I'll just leave mine on the show stand and bring a tent for the camping area.
Would like to see as many as possible on the show stand, let's show the people what we've got 😊

Mine will be on the stand and staying there if I can take the caravan.
If not I will have to bring it back on a night.
If anyone needs a hand re attaching there's up I don't mind helping out.

Back