• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Modified Nationals '24 28-30 June

@Madfish any update on this show prices ect, there web site gives different prices dependent on when you book

Put me down as TBC weekend ticket for 1 with awning

@WendyP I'll add you to the list :)

Everyone, sorry I've been absent recently, had (and still have) quite a lot going on in personal life, as I imagine a lot of us do :)

Fingers now pulled out and will get underway with this. I'll be taking small deposits shortly to secure your space on the clubstand and I'm currently trying to locate club assets and plan their logistics to the event.

@WendyP I'll add you to the list :)

Everyone, sorry I've been absent recently, had (and still have) quite a lot going on in personal life, as I imagine a lot of us do :)

Fingers now pulled out and will get underway with this. I'll be taking small deposits shortly to secure your space on the clubstand and I'm currently trying to locate club assets and plan their logistics to the event.
Many thanks @Madfish šŸ‘šŸ‘

Mark make me a firm booking for this as i am back on my chemo 2 days a week due to my body not producing enough cells to move forward with the stem cell treatment so i wont be locked up in hospital for a month isolating. Now have to face my Hickman lead being removed from a main artery between my heart and brain, oh i am getting my moneys worth out of the NHS.

Mark make me a firm booking for this as i am back on my chemo 2 days a week due to my body not producing enough cells to move forward with the stem cell treatment so i wont be locked up in hospital for a month isolating. Now have to face my Hickman lead being removed from a main artery between my heart and brain, oh i am getting my moneys worth out of the NHS.
Hope all goes well with your next procedure Brian šŸ‘

OK...

Update :)

Ticket prices for the weekend are Ā£60 per person or if you fancy getting there early before the crowd there is an early access ticket for an extra Ā£5

There may be booking fees if you order your own ticket but if you order through the club it should be as above.

This show is a different format to the usual ElgrandOC meet up, normally we arrive, park up, set up the club stand and chill for the weekend...

Mod nats is different, it's less of a community event. The club stand and camping area are seperate, there is no camping on the club stand, this means that you need to move your Elgrand from clubstand to camp area morning and night (if you want to display)

As modified nationals provides all the entertainment in the main area till the early hours the camping area has quite a few restrictions...

No firepits
No petrol generators
No loud music (all off by 9pm)
No big BBQs
No glass bottles anywhere
No independent music systems

Dogs are allowed (with rules)

This goes against the norm for ElgrandOC meets.

If I haven't put you all off yet :)

We have a choice on camping...

Within your ticket price you have access to the general camping area, there isn't a reserved place for us in general camping, it's first come first served! If we can get enough of us turn up early enough on Friday we can claim a decent patch for us and reserve spaces for late arrivals...

OR

There is a special quiet camping section that we can reserve, we'd have our own dedicated plot away from the rabble :) we would also have electric hook up and easy access to facilities. It might make a nice escape for some from the commotion of the main event :) There is a charge for this but its one the club would cover if that's what you guys wanted :)

Payments for this event would need to be in by 01/06/24 I'll confirm where to send your monies shortly. You can of course book your own tickets but you may be subject to processing fees... if you do book online yourself make sure you include ElgrandOC as your clubstand to make sure you get a stand pass.

If you book through the club I'll get the passes and hand them out at the event.

Any questions, ask away and if I dont already know I'll get the answer shortly :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking, reserving our own patch and guaranteed to keep us all together. We'd also have electric hook up for lighting in the marquee, kettles, phone chargers etc...

Not sure how quiet it is... all of the camping is in the showground, the quiet camping is near the edge...

modified Nationals logo

Camping at Festival

QUIET RESERVED CAMPING​

+ ELECTRIC​

All of the facilities are are same as the Quiet Reserved Camping, but now we can provide electric hook-up for a limited number of pitches.
Quiet Reserved Camping is in a pretty area of the show ground in and around a leafy enclosure. It is away from General camping and ideal if the lively atmosphere in collective camping is not for you.

It is located next to a show ground toilet block and a separate, maintained shower unit is provided.
This area is patrolled by Security to ensure the area remains peaceful. if "next-door" can hear your music, its too loud.
It is also just a short walk to all of the evening entertainment and hub of the show.

Last edited:
Back