• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

That sounds good robin does it cover the keyless entry setup
Bob I will bring my scanner, it, you are welcome to try it to see if it will sort out the keyless entry.
I used it to sort out a problem I had with the 4 wheel drive when I first bought the van and it is supposed to be for all systems.

Just got back from filling up with fuel, van all packed and ready to go

Just finished cleaning…knackered! 4.30am start for me tomorrow… I hope someone brings a camper conversion I can have a kip in tomorrow…🙏🙏🙏
Good luck for tomorrow, I'm looking forward to meeting you and having a good nose around your bus it's already a winner mate !

Plan for Saturday! It’s going to be an early one 😬

meeting at Morrison’s car park SN14 6UZ

We will be there from 6:45-7:05am!!
So please please get there before 7:05am

as we need to get on the stand before 7:30

if you want to try an make your own way in that’s fine just let me know :) an we will see you there.
🤞 weather is good! X
We were looking forward to this but Grumpilly I have to say that we won't be able to make it this time due to unforseen circumstances. Enjoy the day everyone and hopefully see you at another sometime! 🤦‍♂️

Stupid last minute question , do you have to stay in the stand all day or can you leave before 5.30? 4 year olds been a mare all day 😳

Stupid last minute question , do you have to stay in the stand all day or can you leave before 5.30? 4 year olds been a mare all day 😳
nah you can leave earlier :)

Finally arrived at the Premier at Chippenham after a s#!t journey. Didn't get a chance to clean my bus as the whole week never went as planned, so we are lucky we are here and we are going to enjoy it

What an absolutely fabulous day, best show We have ever attended,,,, great people fantastic elgrands and even god granted us with sunshine … he must be into jdms or drifting …. Wife is still buzzing and so am I . Hope every one else has a great time … M4 being shut was a kick in the swingers on the way home but good old wase took us through some lovely countryside ..thanks to everyone for making it such a great day ,even claptrap cleaned his bus I saw it with my own eyes. ….well done Winchester for his 2nd place with crazy 883735A0AB-787C-465A-8562-F171591379AB.jpeg66772D3A-A3FB-4FC2-86E7-E21B2605CCBA.jpegF151F377-479A-4F73-AA24-92A3097A03A7.jpeg2F49293B-9F3E-4648-9198-17915D580D1F.jpeg

Last edited:
it was a fantastic day nice to meet old and new members all polishing like mad first thing i left/forgot to put some cleaning gear in so had to blag some and as for the sunshine i have burnt the top of my head and once again walked around and still didn't take any photos :joy:

My first EOC event and what a day! Fantastic from start to finish and amazing weather and amazing company 😍 Thanks to everyone there for such a warm welcome and everyone so friendly and made me, and my friend, feel so welcome, especially @Lisa-Marie and @Elementian. What a genuinely lovely bunch of people all with unique and lovely Elgrands. I tried to speak to everyone so apologies if I missed you and I'll hopefully catch you next time! 😍😊❤️

We paid a visit to the show and shine to check out Crazy88 which was of course amazing, and surrounded by interested admirers all day long as far as I could tell. It really stood out among the other entries. Met Adrian who was a really nice guy to chat to, so it was fantastic to see him scoop the second prize spot for his awesome Elgrand! Congratulations @Winchester! 🏆

Attachments

• IMG_20211009_145554434_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211009_145554434_HDR.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 9
Absolutely fantastic day,some stunning Elgrands and great company plus really enjoyed the drifting and looking around the other JDM cars and I think that Adrian was robbed, Crazy88 by far the best car in the show and shine. :party: :party: :party:

Trish even found her dream car a Lexus LS500 convertible in Terrane Khaki but at best part of £100000 its going to have to wait for when we win the lottery.

Back