• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

Plan for Saturday! It’s going to be an early one 😬

meeting at Morrison’s car park SN14 6UZ

We will be there from 6:45-7:05am!!
So please please get there before 7:05am

as we need to get on the stand before 7:30

if you want to try an make your own way in that’s fine just let me know :) an we will see you there.
🤞 weather is good! X

that's what we need decisiveness, see you there ma'am 👍

We are right near Merlin Motorsport... location location location, woohoo, bring it on!!!

1633624415158.png

1633624447911.png
1633624455864.png

May be letting the display stand down on the sparkley bus front ….rear panel & bumper all repaired but no rear light till next week 😕 bit of a blue Peter stick the lens back to together … no looking to close or some strategic standing will have to come in play …😱

yep good luck Adrian shame there is no public voting 🤞🤞
Thanks, It’s no bad thing about the voting… there’s more Alphards attending than Elgrands 🤣🤣🤣 and also, everyone understands a sports car… but not everyone gets mpv’s … hopefully the judges do! … but in any case, I’m happy just to take part.

Foregone conclusion I reckon. I bet they have looked at the entry pics and already decided

May be letting the display stand down on the sparkley bus front ….rear panel & bumper all repaired but no rear light till next week 😕 bit of a blue Peter stick the lens back to together … no looking to close or some strategic standing will have to come in play …😱
No problem. We’ve got you covered… F1 style body screening 😂

Ours has a battle scar on the bottom of the bumper so we will be doing the same

Back