• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which ones

I like the look of the clear ones but you need to be careful in choice as the led backing plates used aren’t always cut precisely and can be untidy ( zoom in an have a good look)
Obviously the red lense on the others will cover this
I don't like the "clear-rear" look, just doesn't sit right on a G30, different on a white or silver car though. Different strokes for different folks as they say. There is no "right" answer.

I don't like the "clear-rear" look, just doesn't sit right on a G30, different on a white or silver car though. Different strokes for different folks as they say. There is no "right" answer.
You could always tint or colour the middle section, g30 would look good… I might try that sometime…

You could always tint or colour the middle section, g30 would look good… I might try that sometime…
Still a nice looking addition, so tempted 🤣 justifying it to "she who must be obeyed" however is another matter, it's her birthday in three weeks time, she'll love it 🤣

View attachment 97570View attachment 97571View attachment 97572I have this light bar available £250 including side lights, all LED designed to match the E51 LED lower brake lights.
All LEDs are working.

Still a nice looking addition, so tempted 🤣 justifying it to "she who must be obeyed" however is another matter, it's her birthday in three weeks time, she'll love it 🤣
Go for it Keith, I ended up tinting my bar and will be putting tint covers on the clusters ( changes them entirely)
The ones @Winchester has look to have piranha leds ??which are reliable too

Go for it Keith, I ended up tinting my bar and will be putting tint covers on the clusters ( changes them entirely)
The ones @Winchester has look to have piranha leds ??which are reliable too
Yes, these are Pirahna LEDS, lower profile, brighter and more reliable.

Back