• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

There is a lot of work to be done on that, although most of the metal looks quite solid. However 11,000 euro shows just how crazy the world has gone on prices, but then there is always someone who is willing to pay whatever the seller asks. It will cost many thousand more to get it back into shape, but if someone has the money and the time that will be their choice.

Is that a Tibetan Terrier?
Quite a few people have asked that in the past, as well as a Beardie.
She's actually a Cockapoo, but odd that's she's 22Kg (not fat), when they're usually only about 10-12Kg. Her dad wasn't a standard poodle either.
I don't cut her hair, as it's like your arm hairs in that it don't grow and grow forever. Takes about 20 mins every single day though!! So many people don't think she's a Cockapoo, as most Cockerpoo owners usually have their dog's hair short and they don't then really look like mine.

WTF or hmmmm ...

I couldn't decide and I was here anyway ...

Seen on Orkney
View attachment 101395
Chevy Astrovan?
If the LPG price went down again, the supply wasn't constantly being disrupted and the pump not broken every few weeks, I would. Less of purr, much more burble!

Chevy Astrovan?
If the LPG price went down again, the supply wasn't constantly being disrupted and the pump not broken every few weeks, I would. Less of purr, much more burble!

Yes it is 👍🏻

It's nice to see something that is pretty rare

Chevy Astrovan?
It's a GMC Safari, looks very similar to the Chevy Astrovan.

Chevy Astrovan.jpg

I've converted loads of Safari's and Astrovan's etc to LPG over the years.

Usually very nicely appointed inside, loads of space and the rear seats usually make into a proper full size double bed. Thirstier than an Elgrand and the handling can be a bit dodgy for UK roads though.

I've converted loads of Safari's and Astrovan's etc to LPG over the years.

Usually very nicely appointed inside, loads of space and the rear seats usually make into a proper full size double bed. Thirstier than an Elgrand and the handling can be a bit dodgy for UK roads though.
Given the current state of the roads, anything below an Abrams Tank would struggle.....
If it ate droplinks at half the rate and Elgrand does....😁

Official mpg is 15mpg city, 19 highway, so it's thirstier, but If it was a serious consideration, the mpg wouldn't put me off. I'm assuming given it's American engineering, it could be routinely fixed by an ape with a hammer and isn't cursed with to much if any electronic brains to fritz out.

Last edited:
Neighbour knocked my door this afternoon, told me your van has been hit by a red car reversing into it, the ederley gentleman got out checked the damage and drove off, no attempt to leave a message or knock on my door. Fortunately she has it on her CCTV and she took a snap of the car just before he left the scene, so I have his car make, model and registration number. I will look for him, I will persue him and then....he will pay.

IMG_1112.jpg

Back