• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

It is fitted right, seen it for sale on Facebook Marketplace a few months back and was a decent price.

I was tempted as it is a bit different but decided against it as I could not make my mind up, assuming it is the same one it was then white.

In my opinion it looks far better now it has been resprayed in black
 
It is fitted right, seen it for sale on Facebook Marketplace a few months back and was a decent price.

I was tempted as it is a bit different but decided against it as I could not make my mind up, assuming it is the same one it was then white.

In my opinion it looks far better now it has been resprayed in black
Ah cool. My mistake. First one I've seen like that! I like it, as you say its a bit different
 
We’ll just put my girl through annual service, brakes and calipers shot so that was a shock to the wallet. Went through MOT with clean slate. One thing I needed to fix was air con not working and was told all sorts of scary reasons it could be, bit the bullet Went to a garage in stour port on seven, great guys tested it all and it had no gas in so refilled and now ok.

Off again to Cornwall with hubby and dog to give her a run….. well any excuse to go on holiday
 
Just been for a test drive, all good.

 
Nothing today but yesterday took Miami and the wife to a beautiful lake to celebrate Miami's 14th Birthday!!!!
Pics to follow in my other thread, captured some stunning pictures!
 
It is fitted right, seen it for sale on Facebook Marketplace a few months back and was a decent price.

I was tempted as it is a bit different but decided against it as I could not make my mind up, assuming it is the same one it was then white.

In my opinion it looks far better now it has been resprayed in black
It was white yeah, Chris imported it while back
 
It was white yeah, Chris imported it while back
Thought that it must have been the same one as there can't be too many of them about as it was the only one I have seen like it which is what tempted me into thinking of buying it but decided that it would not go with the yellow tinted carbon bonnet and normal Bahn Brechen 3 piece bonnet spoiler that will be going on mine

Had I have been keeping mine with my standard black bonnet I would have most likely have taken a punt on it as I do like that it is a bit different and it was a decent price.

Like I said in my previous post I think it does look far better in black when it seems to blend in with the body shape better than it did in white when it looked a bit odd.
 
When I saw it I waited a few weeks deciding if I wanted it for the same reason, the white made it look like it stood out loads from the bonnet, but it only sits about 10mm proud at the leading edge and the rest is tight to the shape of the car.
Looks great in the sun with the g30 paint
 
Made a new box for the air tank and compressor etc. Much neater and more in keeping with the rest of the interior. Finished in faux leather. Will fit tomorrow, and try and dig out the led's I've stashed somewhere to go inside it.... and see if I can wire them in without breaking anything.

Out with the old Screenshot_20250614_225525_Gallery.jpg

Ready for the new
20250614_224439.jpg20250614_224506.jpg
 
Made a new box for the air tank and compressor etc. Much neater and more in keeping with the rest of the interior. Finished in faux leather. Will fit tomorrow, and try and dig out the led's I've stashed somewhere to go inside it.... and see if I can wire them in without breaking anything.

Out with the old View attachment 115178

Ready for the new
View attachment 115179View attachment 115180
Love it Rob.
Can you still see the tank, I mean “ if you’ve got it , flaunt it it”
 
Back
Top