These are the ones I went for.
Simple install, with 4 bolts behind the front trim panel.
tried to take a bolt off mine behind the front but it just went round and round....cant quite make out your link for lamps..
Sorry, not very clear.
It’s from Ali Express. Store is: Nicy Autoparts Store. Item description is: LED Front Fog Light fog Lamp Cut-Line Lens for Nissan Elgrand Highway Star E51 2002-2010Angel Eye DRL Daytime Running fog Lights.
Workshop manual says they come out from the front.
I ordered some of these from the same place but Rider versions which are a 2 bolt fitment and secured from behind rather than the front!
@StevieP were you happy with the product as I was upset with mine, whoever glued mine together didn't clean their hands so on the lens its covered in greasy finger marks that look awful when they are illuminated! I would be interested to hear how yours look?!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000537254453.html?spm=a2g0o.9042311.0.0.536a4c4dXJXcZt



