• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Update Yorkshire Rally Meet 15/16th sept

Easy Rider

Yorkshire
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Jacqueline
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Hi Guys,
19 days and counting!
We have now locked the previous thread as all places taken and paid up.
attendees list:
Attendees List :
1 @Easy Rider - paid
2 @RobP - paid
3 @jason pullin - paid
4 @John64 - paid
5 @stephen - paid
6 @Lesley and Dave - 2nights - paid
7 @Simjoh - paid
8 @MrMalcC - 2nights - paid .
9 @clocky280 - paid
10 @dognero - paid
11 @malc -paid

We are now looking at our own ( strictly just for fun) Yorkshire Rally Meet competition; 11 entrys, 11 categories = 11 winners ;-)
Any suggestions for fun and games welcome!
Are there any musicians in the YEOC group? we will deffo have a guitarist/singer and percussion but all welcome to bring your instruments and have an open mic sing around or form an Elgrand supergroup. :heart_eyes:

I'm no musician, but if I'm drunk enough I'll get up and have a sing along. Don't all run off at once though 😂😂

This sounds fun...as always with these things I’ll need to wait nearer the time. Worked as pro musician in my time and still do lots of stuff. I’ll keep an eye on dates. Have fun.

Spot the Elgrand

This sounds fun...as always with these things I’ll need to wait nearer the time. Worked as pro musician in my time and still do lots of stuff. I’ll keep an eye on dates. Have fun.
you are welcome to pop in for the day but our 11 allocated spaces and the site are now fully booked as they also have a motor home rally staying too.

Cheers. If I’m able I will do that, then head off and camp somewhere.

Just back from Jae and we’re really looking forward to this camping night. As for entry’s for 11 categories I’ll have a think. Fancy dress has to be one of them 😂

I know I'm late but @RobP persuaded me to come on the bike. I won't need a van space, just a spot for my tipi if that's possible? :)

I would be arriving early AM and if anyone wants to store anything in the tipi you're more than welcome as there's plenty of space.

Just back from Jae and we’re really looking forward to this camping night. As for entry’s for 11 categories I’ll have a think. Fancy dress has to be one of them 😂
For the Elly? Lol

Hi Guys,
19 days and counting!
attendees list:
Attendees List :
1 @Easy Rider - paid
2 @RobP - paid
3 @jason pullin - paid
4 @John64 - paid
5 @stephen - paid
7 @Simjoh - paid
9 @clocky280 - paid
10 @dognero - paid
11 @malc -paid

We are now looking at our own ( strictly just for fun) Yorkshire Rally Meet competition; 11 entrys, 11 categories = 11 winners ;-)
Are there any musicians in the YEOC group? we will deffo have a guitarist/singer and percussion but all welcome to bring your instruments and have an open mic sing around or form an Elgrand supergroup. :heart_eyes:

Hiya buddy I'm going to have cancel my attendance to meet as my car needs new front wheel bearings Brian is trying to get me some but not drivable till I get some try and see if you can get someone to take my place with the money I payed.
Sorry for the late notice
Malc

Hi Guys,
19 days and counting!
attendees list:
Attendees List :
1 @Easy Rider - paid
2 @RobP - paid
3 @jason pullin - paid
4 @John64 - paid
5 @stephen - paid
7 @Simjoh - paid
9 @clocky280 - paid
10 @dognero - paid
11 @malc -paid

Hiya buddy I'm going to have cancel my attendance to meet as my car needs new front wheel bearings Brian is trying to get me some but not drivable till I get some try and see if you can get someone to take my place with the money I payed.
Malc

Malc
Ah sorry to hear that @MrMalcC hope you get up and running again soon! We'll be doing others around the area in the future mate, so see you again soon!!

Sorry not going to make it.anybody can have my space free
Ok @clocky280 thanks for letting us know. I know you said at the weekend you might not be able to make it. See you again soon bud

OK Guys.. 2 more sleeps.
Out of interest, how many doggys are coming?How about a doggy beauty contest?? ;-)

Sorry to say that we will not be a ball to stop the night but we are hoping to get up for 3-4 hours two dog are the problem
one is not are dog it don't get on with are dog.
If Avid wants to use my spot it ok with me.

Sorry again .

Back