• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Show us your pets

We have a 6 month old cockapoo named Bruno.
This is last Friday after his puppy groom
View attachment 103991
Wife and I went out on Saturday for an hour to get some food shopping and came back to this
View attachment 103992
How did he get like that lol ?

If It makes you feel any better, I walked that tough Cockapoo puppy walk and literally went bald doing so. 2 years time he'll be 100X easier

How did he get like that lol ?

If It makes you feel any better, I walked that tough Cockapoo puppy walk and literally went bald doing so. 2 years time he'll be 100X easier
There was a large puddle on the field and my 2 kids decided it would be a good idea to let him go for a run and that was the result 🤣

He is great we have only had him a month so still getting used to the 30 minute zoomies when he is tired.

IMG_1123.jpeg
This is Bailey ready for some off road action.

IMG_0064.jpeg
This is Bailey with a quiff.

And these are some of the scars and teeth marks from being attacked on West Kirby beach by three Husky’s, not good, I thought he was dead.

IMG_0364.jpeg

Daisy a gentle giant staffie cross mastiff we rescued her from abusive idiots you can see the scars on her back where they put cigs out on her I never had a dog before and she sticks to me like glue.at 66 she transformed my life that's for sure and she now landed on all 4 paws

Daisy a gentle giant staffie cross mastiff we rescued her from abusive idiots you can see the scars on her back where they put cigs out on her I never had a dog before and she sticks to me like glue.at 66 she transformed my life that's for sure and she now landed on all 4 paws

Attachments

• 20240517_161456.jpg
    20240517_161456.jpg
    734.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240614_170124.jpg
    20240614_170124.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 6
IMG_0437.jpeg
Not mine, but my mate Danny’s dogs, they sit in the reception at his Garage.

He is Elgrand friendly and so are they.
DMR Motors Widnes.

They are soft and love attention - but a part of me still thinks, “ I wonder what mood they are in? ” 😬

I also wonder how many potential customers have looked through the door and thought, “ fcuk that I’ll go somewhere else.”

Don’t mention my name or he will charge you double. 😆

Back