• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Shell Island Weekend Camp (26th-28th April 2019)

Same, no massive preference, tend to favour the left hand side of the island personally due to the sandy rather than stony beach for the kids and dogs without going into the dunes and walking sand into your van all the time :weary_face: puts you further away from the showers but there are plenty of toilet blocks around. Are you ok to put a post and a pic up @ALLUN ROBINS when your set up so we all know what/where to look?
so,sandy beach close and enough space for at least 10 of us in case we have any late arrivals,how does that sound and i'll be there on Thursday.

Sounds good. We're touring around North Wales so not sure what time we'll get there Friday.

I am looking at coming too. We have family from Australia staying but I am going to try and escape for a few days and try to sneak my 15 yr old lad out aswell. Very likeley I will be there my lad 50 50 and maybe a bit.

have'nt looked on facebook this week but are there more going to shell island and do i need to find a spot for 50 + ellies near the sandy beach(jdm invasion)

Don't worry about the weather. A few gazebos and plenty of beer and it'll all be good :p

see you all on thursday,friday or whatever day you get there,i will try to post a picture with my awning up so you have in idea of what and where to find me (may have had few by friday morning so it may be better to ring my mobile ,0777 550 2276. allun)

Hi folks I got here about an hour ago and now in the snack bar waiting for my fish and chips
any chance of a picture and a rough idea where you are @ALLUN ROBINS ? setting off about 10am in the morning so should be there about half two all being well

Don't think I will make it unfortunately. :worried:

Back