• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Modified Scene/ElgrandOC Crossover Meet - Sunday 6th October 7PM - Catterick Tesco

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Now then, I've been approached by a club known as Modified Scene North East to have a joint meet up.
I have no idea what to expect from this at all... but I thought I might as well agree to it and see what happens.

This will be a car park meet, and if there is any misbehaviour of any sort (burn outs, donuts, racing, etc) then I will be leaving sharpish and would request anyone else who attends to do the same.

But, in the interest of getting the Elgrand out there a little more and the fact they have approached me to get us involved, I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and get stuck on.

There is no list to organise as there are no tickets or requirements for numbers. But if you would like to go, a reply to this thread wouldn't go amiss just so I know who to expect is coming.

I'll be dropping my kids off in Leeds at 6ish, so we'll be calling into the meet on our way home which will be around 7pm - 7:30pm ish.

If anyone wants to come along, it would be great to have a strong showing of Elgrand's, but I also appreciate this may be a little out of some people's comfort zone. Let me know if you fancy it :)

What time does it start Karl?

7PM bud. I'm really not sure what to expect from it to be honest, but won't know unless I go and find out haha.

Might have had a ride out if it was earlier and the pub had a park or something for the young 'un but the meet's a bit late for that.

Might have had a ride out if it was earlier and the pub had a park or something for the young 'un but the meet's a bit late for that.

Yeah it's quite a trek up for you bud. I'm only going as I'll be driving back past there after dropping the kids off at their mum's xxxxxxx

Back