• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Modified Nationals '24 28-30 June

Messenger_creation_abddc2c0-6f59-49a2-b699-48062cf4cd25.jpeg

Blue area is the reserved quiet camping where we have a plot.

The red area is the general camping.

The show is in between :)

I'm travelling on the Monday staying in a caravan with wife and daughter for a week then I'll leave them there for the weekend
I was only messing my brother and a mate are coming with me and I'm gonna 'try' and travel a bit lighter this time so unloading won't be an issue, although because I'm traveling up at beginning of week I've had to buy a portable freezer to keep the food in and it's a lot bigger than I expected lol

Will be setting off around 10.45am.
Might stop off at Ferrybridge services.
There for about 1pm to1.30pm.

Thanks to Andy for helping with the planning...

Here's the layout for the campsite.

IMG-20240616-WA0003.jpg

Early pass holders will be sent camping passed via email as you'll need those to enter the camp area...

I'll be there as soon as the afternoon entry opens

Looking to arrive around 3 as kids still go to school for half day and it's about 2hrs drive, what's electric situation, asking only for access to plug to charge mobile phone, speaker ect.

Thanks to Andy for helping with the planning...

Here's the layout for the campsite.

View attachment 103731

Early pass holders will be sent camping passed via email as you'll need those to enter the camp area...

I'll be there as soon as the afternoon entry opens
Excellent thank you for the consideration to be close to the marquee it'll be a very big help 👍

Looking to arrive around 3 as kids still go to school for half day and it's about 2hrs drive, what's electric situation, asking only for access to plug to charge mobile phone, speaker ect.
We have available to us 5 x 16amp electric hook ups that the club has purchased for the weekend...

Some will be used for marquee lighting etc but we will have plenty spare.

We may need some 16amp plug to 3 pin plug adapters as we only have a couple in the club.

Excellent thank you for the consideration to be close to the marquee it'll be a very big help 👍
That was planned on purpose as we know you'll have a lot of food and equipment with you 👍

@Madfish Two questions.
  1. Are the boundaries of the encampment marked out and what is at the front?
  2. Are you going to get me to shuffle over again like you did at Yakushi last year? ;)

This is the food menu I'm bringing this time, slightly scaled down from previous meets but hopefully just as tasty.

Homemade Memphis burgers,(make it a dirty burger with chilli)
Hot dogs with caramelised onions.
Homemade Low n slow Pulled pork wraps.
Homemade low n slow pulled lamb wraps.
Chilli.

Breakfast: bacon or sausage rolls, cobs,baps,barms whatever you call them.

Plenty for everyone so please feel free to indulge.

This is the food menu I'm bringing this time, slightly scaled down from previous meets but hopefully just as tasty.

Homemade Memphis burgers,(make it a dirty burger with chilli)
Hot dogs with caramelised onions.
Homemade Low n slow Pulled pork wraps.
Homemade low n slow pulled lamb wraps.
Chilli.

Breakfast: bacon or sausage rolls, cobs,baps,barms whatever you call them.

Plenty for everyone so please feel free to indulge.
Looks amazing Cliff, any chance I could snaffle some onions off you if I bring my own veggie filling 😁😁🙏🏼

Looks amazing Cliff, any chance I could snaffle some onions off you if I bring my own veggie filling 😁😁🙏🏼
Of course you can, I'm easy if you want to use my cooking facilities then Ur more than welcome, I also make a mean veggie Memphis burger and am happy to make a couple for you

Back