• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Lets have a clean joke thread. Laughter heals as they say. (NO NASTY, OBSCENE OR COVID19!)

The Yorkshire dialect is great, what other language can you get away with abusing your wife with no comebacks, we decided to scarify the lawn to get the moss out, I was scarifying, my wife was raking up and putting the moss into a builders bag, I finished the scarifying and went to her and said (queens English) I will rake and pick up the moss while you hold the bag open darling, (Yorkshire dialect) Giy me rake you old bag, then I burst out laughing as I realized what I had said, so I explained it to her and how we both laughed with no offence taken, :) anyway must go, the seats in the Elgrand won't make themselves into a bed :(
 
VGwB5t1.jpeg
 
Back
Top