• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALS 28th & 29th SEPTEMBER 2019

Yes, there will be general camping but even if your Elgrand isnt on the stand you are more than welcome to chill out with us :)

I ordered my tickets today, cut off for discounted tickets is indeed tomorrow.

I paid £20 + £2 booking fee and £3 postage

I have a spare weekend ticket if anyone can use it

You get 3 so will save one for you! The third might be full of vodka...😎

Not that yellow vodka is it🤔

I've still got a spare weekend ticket if anyone can use it, shame for it to go to waste

Wish I had waited bud before buying my tickets and I could have bought your spare but they had a deadline for last friday so I panic bought :)

Hopefully someone will buy it from you :)

Hindsight is a great thing, don't even want anything for it mate, just would rather it didn't go to waste

It's not a clubstand pass unfortunately

Im not going to be able to make it tomorrow which is annoying. If anyone wants my tickets including club stand then please come and get them from swadlincote. I don't want any money for them I just hope they don't go to waste.

@Daddy pig are you still looking for a stand pass??

I'm just wondering about the generator if it's gonna rain and it looks like it is then I won't even be able to use it as have nothing to cover it with

Will it not be ok under the club marquee Cliff?

Will it not be ok under the club marquee Cliff?
Didn't think one was being brought, there was mention of making do with mine and robs gazebo's, but if one is being brought then I can use my pop up gazebo to cover it

I can bring a camping table and a tarp for it to stand under.
Let me know and i will pack it.
Would need bungie cords as i have none.

Back