• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Goodwood Jap breakfast club

Sorry for delay guys...laptop crashed and needed recovery...so ive started again from scratch

this is first draft, any suggestspecsheet.PNGions or critique?

Peter

Oops its next weekend
3503559_0aa7cfc5.jpg
oo

Promised for tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Yes, I have a ticket for entry but not for display as the website doesn't recognise the Elgrand reg, so I can't add it to the 'My Vehicles' list.

Yes, I have a ticket for entry but not for display as the website doesn't recognise the Elgrand reg, so I can't add it to the 'My Vehicles' list.
you should send them an email.... we'll be there :D:D:D

Sorry for delay guys...laptop crashed and needed recovery...so ive started again from scratch

this is first draft, any suggestView attachment 9237ions or critique?

Peter
Like it dude. Alternatively If you go on the OC Facebook page and go to the files section. There's a spec template already there that you could use. Think Alan did them for JAE couple of years back. Screenshot_20180930-222959.png

Yes, I have a ticket for entry but not for display as the website doesn't recognize the Elgrand reg, so I can't add it to the 'My Vehicles' list.
Thats strange Elgrand was ok took me a couple of goes to get the Volvo on there

Attachments

• GW VEH.png
    GW VEH.png
    213.7 KB · Views: 6
Like it dude. Alternatively If you go on the OC Facebook page and go to the files section. There's a spec template already there that you could use. Think Alan did them for JAE couple of years back. View attachment 9286
Damn u Lol

Needs updating though...those old busses need to go

On the 7th October is the Goodwood circuit breakfast club, and its Japanese Sunday. All you have to do is register and apply for free tickets to show or attend. I emailed over the weekend and got accepted this morning. I know Mark Baker on the FB page is going and also Neil Scott and Sarah in their cube. Anyone else fancy it??
Any more takers for this??

Sorted admission, but don't think I'll make it for breakfast!!

Back