• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

I can appreciate that! I'm just running out of hours this week. Had Thursday earmarked, but then remembered I've got to take the cat to the vet after work, and then have a meeting at 7.30.
Will be an early start Friday instead I think. ๐Ÿคž

As I've said previously, waiting on DVLA to register ours but we are coming down Saturday to have a nose around yours but we can't show you ours!

Anyone going that has had LPG conversion? Like to pickyour brains

Steve
I've an lpg conversion,now brains on the other hand.....๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I will bring my fob programmer if any one wants a spare fob programmed .. can only do the rectangle shaped fobs ..series 1& 2.. will bring the odds n sods I have along too, but will be leaving the spare drivers arm rest at home sorry not sorry
Very generous offer Peter,if I'd known would have jumped at that as I only have 1 key,bit late to sort out a fob now tho.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Very generous offer Peter,if I'd known would have jumped at that as I only have 1 key,bit late to sort out a fob now tho.๐Ÿ˜ฅ
I might have a spare .. will have a dig around .. does your have two rear doors or one ?

I have a single rear door fob if thatโ€™s any good to you โ€ฆitโ€™s been programmed into daisey but can reprogram it to yours , just found a double rear door one too .. .where does all this stuff come from ? Oh yeah eBay

Thanks Peter,series 1 Rider, 2 rear doors(1 automatic).๐Ÿ‘
You will properly only need the single door one then as they only work on the powered rear doors โ€ฆ will bring both just in case .. just make sure you bring the master key should be in the fob you have .. need that to program a new fob

You will properly only need the single door one then as they only work on the powered rear doors โ€ฆ will bring both just in case .. just make sure you bring the master key should be in the fob you have .. need that to program a new fob
Fantastic,thanks Peter,the master key is in the fob,see ya tomorrow.๐Ÿ‘

Evening guys,
We are all set up. Managed to get done just as the rain set in.

Just the one night for us tonight but we'll hang around to see some of you tomorrow before we go.

Let's hope it dries up for everyone.

Two other Elgrands here not including ours.

John and his son are next to us and and another family near the park who we haven't met yet.

As I've said previously, waiting on DVLA to register ours but we are coming down Saturday to have a nose around yours but we can't show you ours!

Anyone going that has had LPG conversion? Like to pickyour brains

Steve
We have LPG

Washed polished and hoovered. Tank filled up. Just got to load everything in, in the morning and we'll be on our way ๐Ÿ˜ aiming for 10 o'clock set off. Should be there mid afternoon all being well ๐Ÿค”
Eeeeeee EXCITED!!!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

Back