• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Devon/Cornwall Darts Farm meet (Exeter) 30th June.

Harvo

Devon/Cornwall
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Elgrand
Ex Owner
Region
Devon/Conrwall
Right then chaps. @DevonKelpie has suggested this as a meet for the Devon and Cornwall area so let's see how many of us can get together.
It's in Topsham, Exeter details here......http://www.dartsfarm.co.uk. 9am is the meeting time for a bit of brekkie and some chat. Nice and informal and there's a play park for the kids if they come along too.
Stick you're name down if you can make it. Hope to see you there!
@Karl there was no Devon Cornwall prefix on the thread starter? Can we have one please. Cheers. (Had to use SW one temp)

Going
@Harvo
@DevonKelpie
@Andy700
@greengrass
@dave g

Maybe
@Brownbear86
@DLWoodie
@Wakey

Pete and I will be there, the breakfast is very nice!! 😁😋

@Harvo drop me a PM so I don't forget and I'll get on it ASAP :)

Yes I am. And it's only round the corner from home, even better. Going to see Chemical Brothers at Eden project on the 28th and camping in the van but I'll endeavour to get it polished up again for the Sunday!

And, can confirm, breakfast is excellent.

I'm picking my Elgrand up on Monday and was looking forward to attending the next meet, especially this one which is so near to me, but I can't make June 30th as I'm away camping in it in Dorset 😢

Incidentally, Darts Farm is directly opposite the dealer who denies there is a cat blocking issue so, if anyone wanted to lead an education party... 😀

Cheers,
John

I'm picking my Elgrand up on Monday and was looking forward to attending the next meet, especially this one which is so near to me, but I can't make June 30th as I'm away camping in it in Dorset 😢

Incidentally, Darts Farm is directly opposite the dealer who denies there is a cat blocking issue so, if anyone wanted to lead an education party... 😀

Cheers,
John

Haha shall we all go down there with our removed cats and lay them out on the entrance.... BTW i did buy from him and found him very good 😂.

We maybe there, just got to check hours at work

Sorry, would of just (7 am) finished a 12 hour night shift!!

Should be ok

Any more for anymore?
Looking forward to this guys. If anyone else is thinking 'i wouldn't mind but I've never been to one before' well, this is my first meet (and probably every other attending) so come along and we can all be in the same boat!

We are looking forward to meeting up with you all!! As newbies we hope to share thoughts and views whilst having a great brekkie and seeing other vans! We haven’t had chance to do anything to tidy ours up yet, it’s had a couple of washes! See you all soon! Claire and Pete 😁

Shame it's that weekend, as i am in clyst st Mary the previous weekend

As a heads up, I've had an appointment come through for my inguinal hernia operation (been waiting since Jan) on the 21st. I'm really hoping to still make this meet but I'm not sure how sore I'll be or if I'll be able to drive? I shall keep all informed after the slice and dice!

Im going to try and make this will keep you informed

Can now confirm I will attend

Shame it's that weekend, as i am in clyst st Mary the previous weekend
Who goes to Clyst St Mary, is there anything even there except a roundabout?

Back