• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS PARTY NEXT WEEKEND

jason pullin

E50 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Elgrand
E50
Region
Midlands
Looking like a busy meal, we have 49 adults and 10 children attending. Looking forward to meeting faces old and new. Can everyone just confirm they are still attending so i can give final numbers to the pub. The secret santa doesnt seem to have taken off very well. Is anyone interested/do people want to buy a gift to swap on the day raffle style/or would people rather save their money for a drink?

Yes we're still coming 4 of us 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

2 adults coming ,secret santa is a bit difficult when you dont know people that well

2 adults coming ,secret santa is a bit difficult when you dont know people that well
Fair point. the other possibility could be a swap. Everyone brings a gift, they all get a number then people pull numbers out and walk off with the corresponding gift?

That's where Facebook/Google stalking comes into it's own :eyes:

@Pippa and I will be there. You guys will be the first to see the grand unveiling of my latest addition to Kumo :heart:

Yes still coming, three adults :)

We will be there 2 kidults 🤣😂🤣😂

2 Adults for me .😎👍👍👍👍🎅🤶

Yep still going, 2 adults plus 1 child.

I can’t decide what we’ll be in yet.

If the Elgrand has sold by then it will be the ignis but if it hasn’t sold I’m not sure if I’ll want to dirty it when it will be ready to view that weekend.

If the Elgrand has sold by then it will be the ignis but if it hasn’t sold I’m not sure if I’ll want to dirty it when it will be ready to view that weekend.
The flip side to that coin is you might come in the van, someone falls in love with it and buys it ;)

One last outing for the Elgrand surely :eyes:

We are still going 2 adults. Coming down Saturday and staying the night at the Premier inn carter lane east

Looking like a busy meal, we have 49 adults and 10 children attending. Looking forward to meeting faces old and new. Can everyone just confirm they are still attending so i can give final numbers to the pub. The secret santa doesnt seem to have taken off very well. Is anyone interested/do people want to buy a gift to swap on the day raffle style/or would people rather save their money for a drink?
Eltel x2 still coming

Back