• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

My WTF today is that having placed the order for a replacement rear door and paying for delivery, I've just received an email telling me they can't deliver and have issued a refund! Back to the drawing board.
 
Last edited:
I swerved the Peugeot at the last minute. Found it had adblue AND some weird dpf fluid.
Bought the Volvo instead. Same PSA engine, but a conventional uses-fuel-to-regen dpf.
Phew. Comfier seats too.
 
Mt WTF today is that having placed the order for a replacement rear door and paying for delivery, I've just received an email telling me they can't deliver and have issued a refund! Back to the drawing board.
Bonne chance!
🤪
Seriously though, that is annoying. Was it a car door or a house door? Curious minds seeking clarity....and was it a French supplier? 🙄 (Says the man whose just bought a french -engined Swedish designed, American costed car....)
 
Last edited:
Bonne chance!
🤪
Seriously though, that is annoying. Was it a car door or a house door? Curious minds seeking clarity....and was it a French supplier? 🙄 (Says the man whose just bought a french -engined Swedish designed, American coated car....)
Well, if you had been paying attention you would know that I managed to smash the rear glass of the Elgrand 😏 and the supplier was a Dutch breaker who has the only dismantled series 1 Elgrand in the EU.
 
Well, if you had been paying attention you would know that I managed to smash the rear glass of the Elgrand 😏 and the supplier was a Dutch breaker who has the only dismantled series 1 Elgrand in the EU.
What was that again, dear? You had your rear.smashed in by a Dutchman?
Couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome @WhatsThisFor is....
 
What was that again, dear? You had your rear.smashed in by a Dutchman?
Couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome @WhatsThisFor is....
Stop it Joseph...you said you wouldnt tell anyone.🥰

I think LaStempy was referring to his tailgate, i think our French cousins call it a rear door.
 
Right now, 11 forum members are online.....but only 8 declaring so 👻
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bal
So why does it matter?
It don't matter. Just factual, and it was a topic of discussion above.
One could ask as to why do you seem peeved at it (a factual number at the time) being brought up?
 
So why does it matter?

It don't matter. Just factual, and it was a topic of discussion above.
One could ask as to why do you seem peeved at it (a factual number at the time) being brought up?
The “conversation “ above is mainly responses that are banter bordering on ridiculous ( especially mine), mainly I think to avoid the “conversation “ from turning serious which in turn could upset innocent people who simply monitor the forum out of interest to themselves and who have a right to do so
Maybe this is why Rob as an admin is questioning your motives a little, must admit I question them from time to time ( no offence just the way you word some things)( yep, I’m often guilty of the same I suppose)
 
Here are few reasons why members might not appear online.

Hiding how much time they spend on here, from a husband/wife/partner or boss.

Wanting to read/look around without being contacted via direct message.

Have no interest in interacting with others.

Not wanting to appear rude, when popping on to view a notification and not replying instantly.

A trader or dealer not wanting to be hassled.

An admin not wanting to be hassled.

Or maybe you've been blocked by a member who's online.

Hope this helps fill in some of questions.
 
“ Hiding how much time they spend on here, from a husband/wife/partner or boss.”


This ish. 🔝

How can I tell a customer I’m too busy to create a masterpiece for him/her immediately - if I am on here being a superstar 24/7.

My boss wife would say get off that stupid forum and make some money, I can only say I’ve got artists block so many times, now it doesn’t wash.

So at least now she ‘ knows’ I’m hardly on here at all, like a good boy.

I also get bogged down with all the PMs I receive from my fans, so if they can’t see I’m here, they tend to lay off the fan mail.
 
Back
Top