• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

It will be with many of my 10mm sockets and everything else I have dropped into the engine bay 🤣

Wife offered to look, and she found it on the middle shelf under the work bench, 2 tool boxes back, incredible bit of physics to find it's way back there 😀

Not technically something I’ve done “TO” the Elgrand today, but I did blow a load of money on some camping gadgets for the boot 😜 ⛺
Pots, pans, gas cooker, utensils, 1st aid box, basic tools, tent awning, anti skid tracks, lights, microfibre towels, shovel, etc.

Last edited:
Not technically something I’ve done “TO” the Elgrand today, but I did blow a load of money on some camping gadgets for the boot 😜 ⛺
Pots, pans, gas cooker, utensils, 1st aid box, basic tools, tent awning, anti skid tracks, lights, microfibre towels, shovel, etc.
....and 1 x cat

Well the pure 600 has died, cant justify paying over £100 for a replacement. £40 amazon special. 30 minutes to fit. Would be better if ariel went from the bottom. View attachment 100576View attachment 100577
Are they any good..the amazon ones?

I've had me eye on a few Pure 400 on ebay but keep getting outbid...probably because I'm tight.

Are they any good..the amazon ones?

I've had me eye on a few Pure 400 on ebay but keep getting outbid...probably because I'm tight.
Also, can you disable the phone function...as we have bluetooth throught the android unit

Only just installed this so still learning it, seems decent for the price except this has a wire from the unit to the reciever and a power cable to the unit, the pure unit is battery powered and bluetooth to the antenna. Yes you can leave blue tooth off.

Only just installed this so still learning it, seems decent for the price except this has a wire from the unit to the reciever and a power cable to the unit, the pure unit is battery powered and bluetooth to the antenna. Yes you can leave blue tooth off.
Thanks

Am I to assume if you turn the Bluetooth off it wirelessly connects to the head unit to use the car speakers?

Yes uses a radio frequency that is not used. Tune your radio to that frequency then just use the dab unit to change radio stations.
Thanks,

Might take a punt on one of them.

We can get an app for a dab style radio station on the phone...and then play it via Bluetooth to the android unit which plays through the speakers..but it just eats the phone battery for some reason.

Back