• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Coast & Castles camping 2023

Just to let you all know we are bringing our new pooch. 3 1/2 year old border collie .

Attachments

• 20230629_111541.jpg
    20230629_111541.jpg
    783.8 KB · Views: 8
Hey all, we will only be staying on Friday night now. Mrs booked a holiday that flies on the Sunday morning. It’s annoying, but I can’t be too annoyed since I’ve paid nothing towards that holiday 🤣

That’s a shame but still you can never have too many holidays.

Wonder if any Elgranders want to take the Saturday night space 🤔?

Or I can ask site if we can get you a refund

That’s a shame but still you can never have too many holidays.

Wonder if any Elgranders want to take the Saturday night space 🤔?

Or I can ask site if we can get you a refund
I’m happy enough for someone to have it personally mate.

Short notice availability
Anyone fancy taking this pitch
Coast and Castles camping Saturday night 29th July.

1st come 1st served - it’s the only pitch available in the Elgrand OC group.

Good opportunity to try out your Ellie for camping if you haven’t done already, and there’s a few of us to help you out if you’re not confident, we don’t bite and are a friendly group.

Not long to go now-

Arrive Friday 28th -
Those staying on campervan / motorhome pitches can check in from 12.00.

Glampers in posh tent can check in from 2pm

On arrival you will see a noticeboard at the entrance, this will have pitch details, all ours are hard standing with ehu and a grassed bit for tents, awnings etc. some also have a small grassed mound behind.

The pop up pub opens at 5pm

See link below:

Is the ticket still available for the Saturday. If so how much and who would I pay.

Hi Kevin,
Yes it’s available
I will let you and @MarkB sort out any payment as he had paid for 2 nights and can now only do the Friday night (£29 per night)

Is the ticket still available for the Saturday. If so how much and who would I pay.
I’d be happy for you to take it but instead of reimbursing me for the night just make a donation to Heel and Toe Childrens charity as much as you want please.

Donation made. Took some finding, But got there in the end.
Thank you.
What would be the best time to arrive on the Saturday.
Urm, not sure. I’ll speak with the mrs tomorrow as I’m at work tonight. I’d imagine we’ll be packing up for about 9/10ish so we can do a few things around the area before we head back home :)

Wasn't meaning for you to leave early or anything. Was just wondering what would be a good time for us to arrive, before everyone sets off for what they are doing on the day. So we don't arrive and nobodies there.

Wasn't meaning for you to leave early or anything. Was just wondering what would be a good time for us to arrive, before everyone sets off for what they are doing on the day. So we don't arrive and nobodies there.
Aha gotcha, not really sure on what everyone’s plans are maybe @Safety Mick can help or @dognero

Most of the time Janet and I will be on site.
If you give a rough idea when you will be arriving then we will be there to meet you.

Thanks, your a star. Don't know at the moment what time we will arrive. Have booked hotel in Amble for Friday night. So won't be as far away on Saturday morning.

Please can I have a count on the number of kids that will be there as the club will be providing goodies, something for the fire pit/barbie and light snacks.
Might also do the Japanese bush tucker again :scream: 🫵🤢

Please can I have a count on the number of kids that will be there as the club will be providing goodies, something for the fire pit/barbie and light snacks.
Might also do the Japanese bush tucker again :scream: 🫵🤢
I think I got off lightly at the Carlisle bush tucker, I got a japanese flump 👍

Friday night will be 3 young kids (they were at Derwentwater and got covered in mud jumping in puddles) and 2 early teens.
Saturday night will only include the teens.

Sorry to say but we're going to have to cancel , 2 reasons firstly the weather but mainly the new dog . She is a bit reactive and nervous and we feel that it's not going to be fair on her putting her into a situation where she may react to someone or stress her out .
Sorry to have to pull out but we feel its best for her , we hope you all have a good weekend and hopefully after we have taken her to training classes and a bit more time, she will be a lot better and we will be able to bring her to meets etc without worrying .
Sorry again .
If anyone wants to take our place , please feel free .

Back