• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Modified Car Show 18th June 23 (Near Malton N.Yorks)

Yes bud I'm looking forward to it be good to meet at last😃is there many going elgrands owners that is,pleased you posted yesterday cos I forgot all about it
6 or 7 elgrands at the mo i think plus madfish in his non Elgrand

What time are we meeting and where?
Not sure on a meeting place yet. I'll see if I can have a look tonight for anywhere nearby.
Suggestions welcome!!
Guess we want to be meeting around 7.45 - 8.00 ish if we need to be in by 8.30.

Not sure on a meeting place yet. I'll see if I can have a look tonight for anywhere nearby.
Suggestions welcome!!
Guess we want to be meeting around 7.45 - 8.00 ish if we need to be in by 8.30.
ouch that’s sharp lol

Old Malton, Malton YO17 7HB
meeting around 7.45 - 8.00 ish if we need to be in by 8.30.
20230613_200010.jpg
20230613_200031.jpg
20230613_200119.jpg

Is that a pub andy

I think the car park is over the road

A Message from Outdoor Shows:
Please arrive between 6.30am and 8.30am.
Please note the entry lanes can be extremely busy and can take 20-30 mins to gain entry. No Show Cars will be able to gain entry after 9am.

There will be two entrance gates this year, the first one for Individual entries and the second entrance gate for car clubs.

We have been to the site today to make an inspection. The grass is extremely dry, as a result the independent Health & Safety company and fire cover company have made the following decisions:
No charcoal BBQs permitted
No Fires, Fire Pits or Chimineas permitted
Gas BBQs will be permitted if they are raised atleast 2ft off the floor and away from Tents etc

We apologise if this has caused any inconvenience

Food is available onsite and is also available in the village( at the pubs and fish and chip shop)

See you all sonn
Any queries please email: info@outdoorshows.co.uk
Do you think we need to be there a little eailer?

Recon there will be hell of a queue in

Nah I think well be ok to be in by 9 if we leave meeting point as close to 8 as possible. Hopefully we'll all be there prompt i can get straight off 👍

Nah I think well be ok to be in by 9 if we leave meeting point as close to 8 as possible. Hopefully we'll all be there prompt i can get straight off 👍
looks like i’ll have to set off close to 5:30 am lol for me to get there on time lol 😂

Back