• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Vinyl wrapped my spotlight surrounds.

jK34BJt.webp
Looking good ;)

Thanks really happy with them I vinyl wrapped them so it can easily be removed but I don't think I will be. Front end is looking how I want it now 👍. Just a bit of debadging to the rear and the interior to work on. At least the sun is starting to come out and can start doing things again.

New rear wiper fitted and topped up the oil ready for a trip to London on Saturday. Noticed the LPG valve saver fluid is low so will be ordering that tonight.

The calipers say it won’t work… I’m still trying it 😀
Been there, a bit out of the top, a bit out of the bottom, then set them back with a hammer ( oh wait, that didn’t end well).
I’m sure you can make it work mate lol

Back