• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Have you seen the Nissan Eleganza camper van?

jimcraiguk

South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I'm on the Sussex Campervans email list and I got this today.

https://origin.sussexcampervans.com...+Warranty&utm_campaign=Nissan+Eleganza+Launch

They don't seem to have a clue....

Underneath the bonnet of a high-end Nissan Elgrand camper conversion you can find either a 4 cylinder 2.4 litre or a V6 3 litre engine. Both engines have their own sets of pros and cons. While the 2.4 litre engine has cheaper maintenance costs and is overall more affordable, if you're looking for something more powerful to haul your van filled with camping equipment up a hill, then the V6 3 litre engine is a must have. It all depends on what you're looking to use your camper for.

A side conversioned Elgrand is normally around 25k but a rear camper conversion with a chrome plated Halford Gas hob makes me wonder about the pricing on this!

It looks to be a Drivelodge poptop which would have been much nicer if colour coded/painted to the vehicle's colour.

As for describing the folded down seats as a comfortable bed.............. Maybe if your ex-SAS used to sleeping anywhere, but for those used to and requiring anything like normal bed, you've got to be joking!

And ULEZ compliant - well, that's a bonus - I wonder if they have a full time admin team batting emails back and forth with TfL?

Back