• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Coast & Castles camping 2023

Confirmed:
@Safety Mick
@dognero + Small caravan instead of awning
@Simon58
@Richie W
@Silverfox + 1 Pitbull Chihuahua in a bag
@malcolmyz85 + 1 extra night (Sunday)
Bell Tent for @JAGMAN

So this is it guys, "just confirm I have all the details correct" and I will let the owner know later on.

I will also get confirmation of when you can pay and check that all requests are confirmed and there are no issues......

Anything missing just let me know soonest, cheers!!!!
All bang on Jay, @*Jay*
BUT is there still a pitch (7) available for @MarkB

Cheers 🍻

Actually yes.. Just let me check..

Morning all,

@*Jay* has done his bit so now we need to sort payment:

Those doing 2 x nights Friday & Saturday = £58.
@dognero
@Safety Mick
@Richie W
@MarkB
@Simon58
@Silverfox

3x nights - so including Sunday = £87
@malcolmyz85

Posh Glampers 2 x nights Fri & Sat = £160
@JAGMAN

IF you are ok sending full payments to me (I will send a PM with details) and I will settle all together with site
OR
if you prefer to go direct paying 30% deposit asap and then remaining balance before 2nd July, you will need to provide your surname and quote the booking reference.

Let me know which suits you, so we can get organised, confirmed with site and know it’s done.

Wife’s just asked can we take the van and a tent instead of the awning ?

Yes we did same last time
IMG_8358.jpeg

Morning all,

@*Jay* has done his bit so now we need to sort payment:

Those doing 2 x nights Friday & Saturday = £58.
@dognero
@Safety Mick
@Richie W
@MarkB
@Simon58
@Silverfox

3x nights - so including Sunday = £87
@malcolmyz85

Posh Glampers 2 x nights Fri & Sat = £160
@JAGMAN

IF you are ok sending full payments to me (I will send a PM with details) and I will settle all together with site
OR
if you prefer to go direct paying 30% deposit asap and then remaining balance before 2nd July, you will need to provide your surname and quote the booking reference.

Let me know which suits you, so we can get organised, confirmed with site and know it’s done.
I am ok sending full payment to you 👍

Will just send it to you mate. PayPal?

Sent out payment details on PMs, once received I will then sort with site.

Then we can consider some shared activities or do our own thing, no pressure, just be nice to catch up at times
  • BBQ
  • Tea Rooms
  • Beach (I don’t do skinny dipping but I do Chunky Dunkin’, (it’s a size thing) simply means early morning sea dip . Any takers (Malcolm you’re already committed mate)
  • Etc

Sent out payment details on PMs, once received I will then sort with site.

Then we can consider some shared activities or do our own thing, no pressure, just be nice to catch up at times
  • BBQ
  • Tea Rooms
  • Beach (I don’t do skinny dipping but I do Chunky Dunkin’, (it’s a size thing) simply means early morning sea dip . Any takers (Malcolm you’re already committed mate)
  • Etc
Was going to ask what are we doing about food , ie BBQ or look after yourself. ? .

Hi campers
Payment made, Booking confirmed.
Coast and Castles - last weekend of July.

we have 7 pitches with hook up and a posh Glamping Bell tent all sorted.

Just need the sunshine to be there for us now ☀️☀️

Plan
🏖️🍷🤣🤣🍻🏊🩳👙⛺🚐🚐🍳🍳☕🥯🥪⚽🤽‍♂️🏄‍♂️💤😴 Repeat

Back