• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS MEAL 2023 CASTLEWOOD BREWERS FAYRE (UPDATED PLEASE READ) SUNDAY 10th DECEMBER 2023 (NOW CLOSED)

With the weather not being too good at the moment we will try to take over a section of the carpark at the Castlewood for photos after the meal. Its no fun driving round the countryside to park up for pics if its raining or even snowing and owners might as well disperse from the Castlewood after the pics.
Looking forward to it. See you Sunday.

Disappointingly I won’t make it. Got a bug earlier in the week and thought I’d be recovered but afraid not.

Lovely to be so welcomed at my first Elgrand get-together and to meet you all this afto… the M1 northbound home was a breeze compared to the southbound holdups this morning!!

Great to chat to you @BMR Thanks for organising this Xmas social…. Best wishes for your upcoming medical stuff. Take it easy 😊

So good too meeting crafting sisters too 🧶🧶

And nice to see inside a few of your motors when we left. Thanks for the various bits of advice on some of the quirkiness of my ‘02 E51 - good to hear others also have similar quirks 😆

Hope you all had a safe journey back home x

Had a great time with new and old friends.
Big thanks to Brian (@BMR ) for organising this again. You a star.
And a big thanks to EOC for the Christmas gift. :yum:yum:yum
And everyone how came.
Hope everyone got home safe.
Bring on the summer meets.

Back