• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

User Manuals

User1357

East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
East Anglia
Just received English User Manual, AV Audio Manual and service book - Superb looks like an original and have the workshop service manual coming this week as well. So no mor guessing what the buttons are for.:)

Where did you get it? I am after a workshop service manual.

Just received English User Manual, AV Audio Manual and service book - Superb looks like an original and have the workshop service manual coming this week as well. So no mor guessing what the buttons are for.:)
Please advice where you got yours. Ive looked all over the internet and cant seem to find one (including pdf files)

If you want hard copies look here

From Amazon

I'd recommend the workshop manual as the pdf version is very badly translated Japanese that is often hard to fathom.

Where did you get it? I am after a workshop service manual.
The English Owners Manual , AV Manual and Service Book came from Auto Books Direct via Amazon item no's 1869763122 and 1869764544.

The Workshop Manual is from Ebay Blue experts Ltd 284595612934 and is delivered in physical and PDF.

Hope this helps

Please advice where you got yours. Ive looked all over the internet and cant seem to find one (including pdf files)
The English Owners Manual , AV Manual and Service Book came from Auto Books Direct via Amazon item no's 1869763122 and 1869764544.

The Workshop Manual is from Ebay Blue experts Ltd 284595612934 and is delivered in physical and PDF.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps
Many thanks

From Amazon

I'd recommend the workshop manual as the pdf version is very badly translated Japanese that is often hard to fathom.
LeStempy, thanks for the AV manual and Quick Reference Guide 👍🏻

On your point about the workshop manual.... Are you saying the PDF version is badly translated or that you recommend the PDF because hard copy is badly translated? Thanks in advance.

LeStempy, thanks for the AV manual and Quick Reference Guide 👍🏻

On your point about the workshop manual.... Are you saying the PDF version is badly translated or that you recommend the PDF because hard copy is badly translated? Thanks in advance.
The hard copy is properly translated, the pdf version is in japenglish so you have to guess what they mean.

JPNZ also do an E51 owners manual which I recently got a secondhand copy of. Supposedly a translation from the Japanese, it looks like a genuine Nissan produced owners handbook in English but it isn't - 368 pages but the print/font is quite large, some of seems a bit generic and a few illustrations look more like an early Serena. It seems to have been written mainly for early E51's but even saying all that it's very useful as a general E51 guide and handy to keep in the glovebox.

https://jpnz.co.nz/product/Nissan-Elgrand-e-51-owners-user-manual-in-english-2002-2010/

Awesome!. Thanks for making these manuals available. Now I have some reading to do as I'm a total newbie and I'd really like to know all the features on my just purchased Elgrand. Cheers :)
Glad to help. Check out the beginners guide here Thread 'The Nissan Elgrand E51 For The Unenlightened' https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/the-Nissan-Elgrand-e51-for-the-unenlightened.23212/

From Amazon
I've got the hard copy version in this link and whilst it's pretty good, it's a bit odd how some things are not in it...but which are in the online pdf version regularly linked on here.
For eg, when the 'BA' light cme on in hammering rain, I looked in the hard copy manual, and it's got nothing on it.....yet it does in the online pdf one.
Likewise, heated seats. I can't find anything in the hard copy, but it's there in its glory in the pdf. Makes me wonder if there's anything else not in it, in comparison to the pdf one, too.

Last edited:
Back