• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2024!!

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Elgrandfest 2024!!!

Sorry it’s posted later than expected it’s been a crazy few months and health hasn’t been great but It’s finally organised and can’t wait to see you all :)

Friday 5th July- Monday 8th July (3 nights)

if you can’t stay the full 3 nights then you can do 2 nights Friday- Sunday :)

Electric £28 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £24 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7.50 per night Per Adult
Extra Child under 16’s £5.50 per night Per child
Under 5’s Free

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

CE1-33 Electric pitches available
5 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by June 14th as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

If needing to double check total just message me :)

IMG_3764.gif

I will message everyone closer to the date with what plot number you are :)

Electric hook up

3 Nights

1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie + 1 child PAID
2. @kfgas (2 Adults) PAID
3. @GazzM (1 Adult) PAID
4. @MATTHEW BURTON PAID
5. @Brewbags + Awning (3 dogs) PAID
6. Julian PAID
7. Matt
8. @Himiko (2 Adults + 1 dog)
PAID
9. @MISTY (2 Adults + 2 Dogs) PAID
10. Blackbird (2 Adults) PAID
11. @Happy Eddie (1 Adult + Awning) PAID

(2nights Electric)

1. @Revo (1 adult) PAID
2.@BassDPS (2 adults + 2 Dogs) PAID
3. @Waynem41 (2 Adults + awning) PAID
4. @Sammyhandro (2 adults + 1 child) PAID
5. Andrew PAID
6. Chris (1 Adult + 1 Child PAID
7. @Dramanus PAID

Non Electric

2 nights (Friday-Sunday)

1. @Elgrand Cymru (2 Adults) PAID
2. @Monkfish & @Fishwife (2 Adults 2 children 1 under 5) PAID
3.@Markcurn1 PAID

3 Nights Friday-Monday

1. @Magnu
PAID

Last edited:
Can I do a 1 day?

Can I do a 1 day?
At the moment we aren’t allowing 1 night stays as it’s a busy time for the campsite an I know they prefer more than 1 night stays. But if there’s spaces at the time then I’m sure they will let you

They do allow day visitors to spend the day there with us you will have to check into reception when you get there an pay a £9 fee to spend the day there :)

At the moment we aren’t allowing 1 night stays as it’s a busy time for the campsite an I know they prefer more than 1 night stays. But if there’s spaces at the time then I’m sure they will let you

They do allow day visitors to spend the day there with us you will have to check into reception when you get there an pay a £9 fee to spend the day there :)
Yes, I thought that might be the case. Best then maybe to check nearer to the time :)

Sorry should have said 2 people 3 nights electric pitch👍

Hey there Lisa-Marie.
I was wondering when this good news would come! :grinning: Great!
All 3 nights - electric for 1 person please. Money transferred to you just now.
Gary
Hey :) got it thank you :) can’t wait

Back