• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply japanese Beaulieu 23/07/2023 attendance list

Awww was gonna polish Ed today, had to watch the sport instead, pork pies loaded in fridge 😋🥧🥧🥧
Cleaned mine yesterday but gonna be dirty but who cares, we will have fun like always.

I’m so looking forward to it.
I had black Bess valeted and detailed last week. She’s slightly dirty but still looks good.
Mine is clean or was lol, no way I getting up early to leather off. Dirty G30 is a cool colour 🤣

Is it just me or does PO45 5JA not work for sat nav?

Which tesco is it?

Ignore that, I’ve realised dave must have meant so45, not the po45

Haha no worries, shall be there just before 9:30

more than in the photo :joy: we had a great time and great food was put on by all shame my other half had an infection in her sinus and made her face swell 🤕 a lot more cars than last year but very few traders and again thanks for all the homemade food:yum:yum

Great day and great company, thanks @ChunkyDave and all of you, hopefully see some (all) of you one Sunday August at the Departure Lounge...

Update: Sorry guys just consulted the diary and I am away every weekend in August, 3 music festivals and our wedding anniversay falls on the other weekend.
🤣🤣🤣 And you suggested it. We can go Departure Lounge on another occasion

What a wonderful day! Good to meet some more new faces and chat with everyone. Sorry the little terrors were so noisy!
Thanks for arranging things Dave and also for taking some great pictures.

What a wonderful day! Good to meet some more new faces and chat with everyone. Sorry the little terrors were so noisy!
Thanks for arranging things Dave and also for taking some great pictures.
Yes definitely a good day out Tim.. little terrors were good as gold mate.. 👌

Back